All in all the feathers probably had the better fights, but when you count in the atmosphere around them the originals take it. Hearns-Leonard,...
Even against prime, pro Mayweather?
I'd favour Froch, greatly.
As an amateur fight with soft gloves this would be a very interesting one
Cintron's opponent goes heavily down? :kidcool::Thumbs:
Yes I thought of that but Cintron didn't quite have the reach and speed to fire first like Tommy even though Cintron hit at least as hard as him....
Duran goes down once or twice but lasts to out-hustle Cintron and escapes with a narrow decision
And for that reason he is kind of old now so... it's not working
I think everything is possible. One freak shot that lands perfectly on the point of the chin and even guys like Ali or Hagler could be out. It...
Nah, still not impressive.
Norton and Duran
Golota has the physical tools to win but not the ability to use them. He will crumble at some point
I disagree with Terrel being high-energy guy. He lead with his long jab, but usually after that he pulled almost a John Ruiz by leaning on his...
Hopefully I get to see these guys at some point. Me and reed have had our e-fights but I sincerely wish nothing but luck and success to these...
The more important point IMO was that Folley defeated Machen soundly and Ali was better than him in most ways. Even though that does not...
In this instance I didn't find it very important since I rate prime Ali clearly above any version of Folley
And even he is debatable, especially in 1999
The more clear a weakness the great fighter has, the better the surprise possibilities. It is near impossible to see a clearly inferior fighter...
To make excuses I think Ali was still inexperienced against Jones (and still won) and had clearly lost a step or two against Young. Prime Ali, I...
The difference IMO is that at least some of Lewis' fights were relatively close and if not, at least the fights were expected to be interesting....
Disagreed about close fight, prime Ali's speed would decide this. Both Zora Folley and Ernie Terrell outboxed Machen, and even though it does not...
I disagree slightly on both. Klitshkos are far more dominant, and Lewis' competition was clearly better
Without bad coffee Paz takes it
Ah, I understand now. If there is a good-looking, intelligent, rich guy who doesn't talk about fucking all the time, you suspect them to be gay.
Nunn has the ability to win and to lose here. It depends on him but for that very reason this is almost a 50:50 fight
LOK is less threat than my students
Wlad in his last fight against Peter, Vitali in his second to last fight against Sosnowski :dunno:
Exactly. Even I could whup LOK
No, it proved that the Mohawk Bum was much better than many of the so called champions of the past. Tyson would have been a lower top-10 contender...
Mohawk Bum took the punches that made little-Micky cry and quit. Also the Mohawk Bum was same size as Tyson and hurt Lewis more than Tyson's best...
Separate names with a comma.