You must be kidding here. Tyson talked about wanting Ruddock to kiss him with those big lips. He told people that he would fuck them till they...
True that, I never denied Lewis is a gay. I mean, not as gay as Tyson obviously but gay nevertheless
Agreed, a marriage with a woman and having children is a good way to overcome that:giggle:
Lennox Lewis is the greatest human being ever
He is no Sam Langford but pretty good for a color-film guy. I wonder how he does those seven-punch combinations. Has he decided beforehand what...
I am not saying Hamed should necessarily be in there, I just thought that if Quartey qualifies then there are others who deserve a thought. I can...
I think you have an original way of defining greatness if Jones does not fit in. I guess you base it on 'boxing skill'?
Otherwise no argument, but I can't see Quartey up there, especially if Calzaghe is being generous and Hamed is not listed. Quartey did not have...
Norris stops him on cuts in two
What about Railway Workin' O'Leary?
Spinks will bust him up and possibly knock him out unless Cotto will go to his shell
Word. Even Kauki would be proud of that
All correct. I didn't mean to give Hopkins extra points there for beating bigger men, I gave him points for beating good fighters well past his...
I think wins over Pavlik and Wright and draw against Pascal, all way after Hopkins peaked, are good achievements and they tip the scale for him....
Of course not, but he beat twice a fighter who is undeniably a better middleweight than Leonard and thus this deserves a thread.
Against Ray Taylor would not be faster but he had much more reach, bigger punch and more strength. Taylor was better than Donnie Lalonde and would...
Wright wins. Anybody with a good jab decisions Trinidad, and anybody with a good jab knocks Norris out cold.
And Hagler never lost to Jermain Taylor. This gave me an idea for a MM I'd say Hopkins for the topic
Thought of this when I read the Hopkins-Hagler thread. Leonard controversially beat past prime Hagler while Taylor got two verdicts over past...
It could be that Timmy still is superficial, the whole point of this thread is he likes butts, apparently big ones too.:kidcool: On a more...
Bradley is a midget so he must settle for a fat
When I watched it I was admiring that the creator had to have vast knowledge of the sport
Riddick Bowe appeared there several times too. He also seemed to foul plenty on purpose and interestingly enough never got penalized even though...
Fighters are supposed to 'watch their heads'. That means, if a fighter has a style which causes butting, then he must change his style and if he...
Just like Mosley, Drago probably didn't know what was in the needle. Also, it was not an official boxing match so no tests were taken and thus...
He was a successful amateur so he has been tested before. I think he only ever used ripped fuel
Excellent :cheer:. Even though you are dead wrong about certain fighters, you know how to analyze the sport.
Creed by mid-round stoppage. Way past his prime he took like fifty clean shots from the Russian fraud before going down so there is no chance...
Though if it had suited his purposes here, that Slystaff fella would have said "Barkley KOed Hearns in three so Cotto could do it too"
:bears:you are a thinker
Separate names with a comma.