I have the same problem: I am only interested in fights that are the easiest to pick
Keep trying
No, those were separate. Since neither has a convincing victory that would tell us anything definitive about this fight, then it comes down to...
Frankly, I don't see that big a difference between the Foreman Morrison beat and the Tua Byrd defeated. Foreman was probably better, but he also...
Yes, I am only pointing out that Morrison also beat zero prime contenders and never defeated a useful boxer, that's why I see this pretty much...
Morrison's offense was not all that and his pace dropped dramatically after four rounds
So now we have two guys who ever beat anyone worth of shit so what becomes the deciding factor under these circumstances?
Styles favor Morrison here but let's not forget most of his wins were against scrubs or oldies too. He outboxed Foreman, landed a miracle hook to...
True, the scores were as accurate as Sly's prediction
Judges had him ahead 3 to 5 points
Consider it this way: Joe Louis' best win is either Max Schmeling or Jersey Joe Walcott. A good case could be made that neither is a top-20...
Surely you must have realized I was only making fun of this silly thread:giggle::bears:
Muhammad Ali of '78 KO1 That Heartless Pussy Commie Fag Shitally Quitshko Better?
I'd also pick Larry Donald over the Ali who lost to Spinks, possibly the Holmes who lost to Spinks etc
Kevin McBride (Tyson) Danny Williams (Tyson) Brian Yates (Shavers) Briggs (Foreman) Sergei Kobozev (Ruiz) Danell Nicholson (Ruiz) Alexander...
I just watched the bout. First, Holyfield seemed fine, bouncing and throwing shots, but didn't land anything and got hit a lot. In the third he...
Kirk has the tools to beat Ruddock but he had the habit of having mental lapses during fights and fucking things up. Thus Ruddock ould probably...
I said almost that, even though it doesn't seem to fit the rest of your hint :Thumbs: I didn't say Khan is the fastest ever but in my opinion he...
I'll participate if we have a Mythical match-up prediction league
I just can't see how Holy would do any better than Chris Arreola, who was energetic if little else, or Gomez, who perhaps even won a round. Holy...
You mean he would pose a hotter body?:popcorn:
Louis was the first I thought of. Schmeling was the most famous one but there were also Conn, Baer, Godoy, Walcott, etc. He KOed everyone he...
So you think Duran would have to cheat to win here?
Considering how much success Stewart had against Fat George I'd pick Tua to land more and win
Both showed their best work ethic in losing, Ray against Holy and Lewis, Tua against Ike. I think Mercer was the more skillful of the two and...
Macklin already beat a better version of prime Winky in Amin Asikainen
It doesn't sound plausible to pick either guy to outwork anybody but that's what eventually decides this. I'll say Mercer
I am surprised you pick PBF over Duran
Like it or not, DLH is a very formidable challenge to anyone at lightweight history. He was quick, huge puncher, had great chin and reach....
Mosley jabs him out cold at some point
Separate names with a comma.