If WBC goes through with it, Pascal will probably dump the belt and instead face Dawson in a bigger-money rematch. Perhaps after that someone...
exactly, that's why bleeding is a normal if uncomfortable part of it
Cunt for trying to overcome his opponent?
Not long ago I downloaded his fights. A solid fighter and the impression I got from his interviews was that he was a humble, honest guy.
Probably, but he is clearly a homosexual in masculine way whereas Tyson is obviously a feminine fag
Fast - Khan Fun to watch - Pacquiao Robbery - Lewis Great jab - Wlad Ugly - Duran best knockout - Lewis - Rahman II Boring - diaperweights...
Yep. The graphics were poor even considering the standard then but with 50 different opponents, eight different punches, full movements, head and...
4D Sports Boxing will always have the crown
I agree with your point about every era having their own acceptable biasments, in fact that was very well put by you. I'd pick Whitaker here...
To add something original, I'd say :atu::atu::lol::lol:
John Ruiz made it work. Up til the Tua fight he was a boxer type who tried to use movement and jab but he remained very average. Then he invented...
Hearns - Duran. No chance. Had Duran gone for survival, he could have stayed in there but he had no chance of winning that one. Hearns would...
I saw it too. D and M claimed that Duran made Hearns look stupid for long periods and masterfully outboxed him
Reach is a major quality of a fighter. Saying that without his reach advantage Hearns wouldn't be as good a boxer is like saying that PBF without...
Those two gay sister quitter bums would be destroyed by prime Floyd Patterson
Cuevas loses because he didn't have the guts of Castillo to overcome Ray
I suppose that was sort of the point in the last sentence
I meant that if you only rate heavyweights based on how they did against great opponents, then it looks very bad for Holmes
Very difficult to separate the Camachos, Taylors and Roys of the history but yes, Khan's speed is at all time great level, which is the only thing...
Khan is as fast as Taylor (yes he is) and taller, but that's about it. Taylor has the advantage with everything else and he wins inside the distance
Very few heavyweight champions actually have met a fellow great who was in their prime. Holmes didn't, unless you count Tyson and Holyfield
Sure, and Larry is pretty much the same Larry who needed a gift over novice Tim Witherspoon, who didn't do anything better than Lewis. So it works...
You really need an alias to tell me that?
Fight means that both guys actually extend their arm at least once
I think it shows exactly how low the division has gone, but since this thread was started by Ugo his agenda probably is to say how dominant...
...included John Ruiz:hammert:
Disagreed. Hopkins came forwards unlike most thought he would and did not allow Pascal to use his strategy to fight in spurts. Also, I haven't...
True, but he would make even Satan look worse than he is
I know Hopkins shouldn't have done this well and I know boxing fans are required to shit on Pascal's chest now. However I want to point it out...
"If Jermain Taylor knocked him down, imagine what PRIME Hearns would have done!"
Separate names with a comma.