Pacman-Marquez
Three guys might be too much for Pascal to overcome
True. I just picked one random example
I had a draw but I could see the case for Hopkins. A very good fight. And remember, when Roberto Duran was at Hopkins' age he fought William Joppy...
Roy wouldn't have gotten up from those knockdowns, either he would have slept or quit
Atlas be damned. Never mind ruining guys like Grant or Briggs, but Povetkin actually had both physical talent and solid basic techniques, now he...
So now you have proven that a cruiserweight fight has a faster pace than a heavyweight one and that Tyson, who btw has zero fat in the film,...
No offense either but I think these are myths. The only thing which being fat could affect is the stamina, but until we see signs of that there...
But since Solis has good and bad performances in every other fight despite being fat all the time, doesn't that prove that the fat is not the...
Just maybe he is not good enough a fighter?
In Hopkins' case, no. Kissing is a foul and probably the only one Hops has not tried before
Name me a fight where Solis has had problems with his stamina, speed or whatever it is you think that the fat affects.
$/clinch that isn't so much
If Hopkins is still as good as he was against Calzaghe, he will stink out another notable victory. However he is almost 46 now, so his level might...
I hate it in the new games that when you want to create a fighter you have to go through 80 different options of how he looks. I don't care how...
Prime Hagler is the more versatile fighter. In here he would use movement and his fine skills to outbox Toney and leave little chances for Toney...
Tough one really. Bruno was a damn good inside fighter so I could see him breaking through Toney's defense, but then again Toney might survive...
What was wrong with your original username? Or are you "taking us for ride", so to say
Greatest mythical fighter ever
But Haye has the hotter abs, therefore he was the moral winner
Agreed, Haye has a good shot here. A couple of right hands from him might crumble Golota's confidence, and after that he is useless
Tszyu > Duran
That's one way of killing somebody, to death. However Ruddock could not do it. He had trouble boxing against Bonecrusher Smith
I would definitely pick Tyson over Patterson. I think quick KO artists have the best chance in this type of comparison. For guys like SRL it would...
Drawn fighters are banned from this thread because of their vast superiority, so try to find guys from remotedly same era.
Pete Rademacher, the heavyweight Olympic champion of '56, challenged Floyd Patterson in his very first professional fight and lost. Could anybody...
What do you want me to do, ejaculate forcefully when I see Ali's name typed? If this is true and Musze actually met the Muhammad Ali, then good...
Who?
You don't have to play the game at all, if you just log in you get a silver championship belt
I would have bought the game if Haye had been introduced as a 'loud-mouthed paper titlist'
Separate names with a comma.