Sounds like you are in denial
Sly just tried to take you all for a ride
He is a TV reporter and calls several sports (none of which he actually knows anything of). You can just guess our pain when we saw fights like...
I leaned over him after six rounds, as I saw him doing notes, and asked how his scorecard read (I had it 58-56 for the Finnish guy). He had it...
I didn't quite get the ringside seat I hoped for (they were for the main medias) but I had a real good seat nevertheless. This was the first time...
Watching them from videotapes, I just can not agree. To me it is impossible to see SRR actually defeating SRL even though he obviously had the...
A fighter build like Hearns can not have Whitaker's defensive abilities :stir: All I am saying is, the thread of "fix one weakness of a fighter"...
While this is an interesting point of view, in my opinion it has the same problem as p4p matchups really. Imagine a heavyweight combination of...
Heavyweight: Wlad+Vitali:partie:
I disagree with one essential thing: the key to beat Pac is not to simply throw when he throws, but to have the speed (and reach) to do so....
Difficult to tell because there is not much material from welterweight Robinson. Judging from the fights I have seen from him, Pacquiao is clearly...
You forgot to point out that according to UGTBK Hatton is better than Duran. Otherwise, good job:bears:
Roy also had a good chin but later in his career he forgot to use it:stir:
I have to disagree. I read that O'Leary once slipped a train coming with a shoulder roll and then pushed it back with its jab. I can't see Hearns...
Agreed. I think its a bit tasteless to make such a mismatch where Hearns would be seriously injured. O'Leary was not your average 95 lber
We use the term shot too easily these days. I'd say Forrest is on decline now though
This vid, if you watched it, is worse. The assistants are already trying to wake Machen up, and the ref still counts. I know, I wouldn't watch a...
I think he was joking there, since literally speaking that is among the latest stoppages ever
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ezLbrjlyTuQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param...
Who?
This Martinez vs Duran that challenged Hagler.
Nah, Ike was not miles above Cotto and Clottey beat him. He would have his moments
Before Mayweather-Mosley Mosley was #2 at welterweight while May was #3 according to The Ring so actually Mayweather beat a fighter better than...
Clottey does have enough size, strength and speed to make it close and perhaps even win, but knowing Ike's reputation and feeling his jab Clottey...
But now we got over it so we can concentrate on the fight, which is a good one. Quartey might be able to pressure Manny to the ropes at times, but...
Quartey's jab would definitely trouble Manny and win him rounds, but the ones that have actually troubled Pac are the ones who can counter him...
P4P is nonsense, but at this moment nobody else towers above their division alone the way Martinez does. He has just beaten the two best guys of...
Vargas is the favorite of course but it is not like Margarito didn't have any chance at all or that he would be wiped out without any effort....
Close one
Margarito is ridiculously underrated
Separate names with a comma.