Are you sure this was said by Hopkins and not Slystaff?
True, but if you pick against a fighter who continuously faces tough challenges twenty times in a row, chances are that eventually you get it...
This proves that Floyd was right not to fight Williams
Jackson might have fallen from the shots Williams landed on Martinez
Holyfield showed that some skill, determination and steroids can take you a long way
The purpose of this thread is not to say that PBF is a fucking cunt. In here, I don't want to point out that he likes to retire rather than take...
This fight will define who ranks higher historically
Whiskey-ful thinking. Mosley would eventually find him
For an amateur fight that was a perfectly normal stoppage situation. Therefore there was nothing terrible in it, though it must also be noted that...
No, don't get me wrong, I do not want to make it perfectly clear that out of the best fighters in the world Pacquiao's recent record is miles...
Since this is not a Floyd vs Pac thread, I am not bringing up the facts that Mosley had been on dramatic decline for long besides of one single...
I hate when you say this, not only because I am a Tszyu groupie but because that is complete bullshit. However, Manny's speed and sharpness would...
Is it possible to hump yourself through a turtle?
You have him #1 out of greatest human beings too.
Not true. Back in Marciano's days for example it was thought that one huge meal a day is the correct way to eat, while now we know it is not that...
Champions or everybody? And does punching power have anything to do with this? If not, Chris Byrd deserves to be there after the first three....
Makes sense to me. PBF is not planning to take competitive fights so why should he face any challenge in sparring either:mj:
I have gone back and forth. Right now I pick Abraham. Froch will outwork him early, but he will land on Arthur's arms, which is why judges at the...
:Pointlaugh:Ricardo Lopes
Ringside baby:egypt:
And so we have another would-have victory for Floyd, he can retire again. Pac might actually fight Pavlik if he got the chance
Anyone's fight
This. Though the fucked up thing is, we can never be sure if Margarito actually has had loaded gloves in a fight. However I do see MWS' point. I...
I think speed was the factor that gave Manny much trouble and since Marquez (with his timing) and Morales (reach) could match him in it, the...
In the form they exist now, yes. You could make a p4p list based on how good a fighter is compared to the rest of his division, but comparing who...
exactly. That's how p4p works
No, I don't want anybody to be forced to live short-handed all their lives
p4p moved to that division this thread loses half of its length and becomes much slower to read so I think Pascal Wagers "Styles make fights"...
p4p this is the best thread ever
I wonder if Karl would still pick himself (in his prime of course) over Manny
Separate names with a comma.