So a fighter who doesn't want to take doping tests vs a guy who shouldn't have? Anyways, Jones is vastly bigger, this is a mismatch
I disagree with this take. If a fighter is obviously old in years, injured or whatever, then that's different and that's why Hopkins-Jones 2 was...
So if Pacquiao decides not to train for the fight and comes up with an excuse, does that make Pac-PBF a smaller fight in historical sense? In my...
Charles - Moore Hearns-Benitez-Leonard (any combination is pretty solid, speaking of talent)
I agree with Sly here: when we judge how big a fight is, the best way to do it is to watch the very moment when it happened. Looking from your...
How was the rematch less significant? It happened right after the first so they both were as good, the first fight had been a classic and proved...
Seriously, I am surprised to see how many people here (outside the obvious ones) see boxing as some schoolyard game. There is a bad guy who...
Correct. Looking back that fight was huge but at the time it wasn't close to this
In my opinion this is the biggest fight ever and clearly so when we judge its significance to the sport itself. No other time two fighters who...
For a troll your act is not very clever.
I would pick Pavlik over Pacman, but even this fight is now up for a legitimate debate. And I don't think Pacman vs any welterweight in the...
Correct. Since the guys of the past fought 15 times a year, it is impossib le to surpass them. If he KOed both Klitshkos and then dropped back to...
I can see why someone would feel sorry. He probably truly believed he could win, then inn the ring he just couldn't get anything going, much like...
I would give the nod to Harrison since he actually got punched pretty hard, Seldon went down from a shot that missed by a foot. And Harrison did...
Pacquiao's straighter and faster punches would decide this fight - Duran would simply get outlanded. Manny's stamina seems so endless that I don't...
For the first round yes, but what people forget is that after that Hakkar actually settled down, tried his best and got up of the canvas. Of...
:jaw:so Duran's stomach cramps were actually a sign of pregnancy? It makes sense now
Exactly. Lewis was indeed a master boxer since he outboxed pretty much everybody in his career easily. Audley is not a master boxer since to be a...
I think he was scared, then he finally realized that Audley was not going to extend his arm
If you have nothing to hide, post some nude pics of your sister here. You shouldn't have a problem with it unless of course she is hideous
I am a teacher and teaching is my actual profession. I write articles more as a hobby (I couldn't make a living with the money I get from them)...
Douglas over Tyson. If you understand styles, it was obvious
Gomez' aggression would play right into Hamed's hands and the Prince would blast him out with one of those counter bombs.
List them
Because of the damn styles. Prime Holmes would surely have caught Spinks at some point but in their fight he was too old to do it. Mercer,...
Is this the lone fight in the history where your principle of Styles makes fights does not count?
Nobody says Mercer was a huge puncher, but he had a solid, heavy punch and he could throw them all day long. He only took out scrubs quickly, but...
I think Mercer's constant aggression chops Spinks down eventually. Spinks outboxed Holmes but he didn't put on the same type of pressure, and...
Among the few hardcore fans, and in journalism business. I have written about boxing for some years and for the last year and half or so I have...
The local TV which sends the program uses a Finnish veteran trainer as their analyst. Now his fighter is in the ring so he can't join the...
Separate names with a comma.