This. It nearly came true in Abraham-Froch
Agreed. His quick, sharp and hard counter shots would be poison to Margarito much like they were to Mayorga
You are learning:partie:
Foreman by a close, controversial murder
I heard compubox registered the shot as a "jab"
He also said he wanted Ruddock to kiss him with those big lips:dunno: And remember how after the Lewis fight he went to lustfully kiss Lennox in...
I hope Green wins this fight on DQ, then pulls a Dirrell against his next opponent and again wins by DQ and takes the whole tournament:dancingBaby:
Mayorga uses his quick feet and sharp jab to outbox a befuddled Roy over twelve rounds
"Definitely". Apart from chin, I don't think Adamek had anything over Roy, and Arreola wouldn't probably land too much. Jones wins a clear,...
No, I believe Tyson raped her, or at least tried to, to hide his homosexuality and to avoid fighting Holyfield:boohoo:
Tyson can not have raped the girl because he was a good boxer
No. Just like Ali in his prime, there were several people who loved to hate Tyson. Everybody watched him but not everybody wanted him to be...
It is not that simple I agree, but considering that the old Ali saw every punch Foreman threw, while standing on the ropes, then I have very...
Much more difficult fight for Ali than the Foreman bout but nevertheless Ali lands more and wins
Considering how easily older Ali actually avoided Foreman's punches and outlanded him (Ali won five out of the seven complete rounds), I do...
:atu: and I'll never get over Holyfield's interview after the Tyson fight
I think the Marciano of 56 might have lost to some guys Patterson could have beaten. Of course that is only a guess since Patterson avoided everybody
Agreed. At that point Patterson was already the better fighter but styles here just favor Marciano too much. I could see Patterson hurting Rocky,...
Agreed. Exceptional fighter are Hearns, Benitez, Hagler and such:mj:
She is hot enough that I could go all Duran on her: clutch, hump and go low, if you know what I mean:kidcool:
Agreed. Stylistically an unwinnable fight for Sanders.
Witherspoon had a very good chin and defense, so Sanders is out of chance here. Timmy in three, the overhand right would do it
Not only is Vitali white and thus superior, he is also a horrible styles match up for somebody who was clearly smaller (yes I said it) and through...
Probably Tyson as he never lost in the 80s and fought all comers, being extremely convincing while doing so, whereas Holmes avoided a couple of...
:tick: WTF is this logic? If there is another fighter with less heart, then heart can't be a factor? I don't think it would be a factor here...
who wins?
I don't think anybody denies that Charles' ring record was either the best ever or very close to it. That, however, does not prove that he would...
Duran wins. Cuevas was a typical Duran victim: solid fighter but in no way exceptional.
I am sorry for my biased agenda, but I pick Vitali
Mercer catches him after Bruno has build a solid lead. Mercer was better than that version of McCall and Bruno had fabulous ability, surpassed...
Separate names with a comma.