I'd love to take your money (this is a great argument)
Could really go either way, but it seems that once Haye finds balls to get into the ring, he can put up a performance on his own level, while...
No. For a modern lightheavyweight Jones was a bit small, but these days fighters have much more muscle in their body because of the developed...
I think the difference is that since in any other sport there is not even dispute of who was better, the athletes of the 30s or the athletes of...
:tick: No. Billy Conn who nearly beat Louis might have beaten Marciano. Ezzard Charles, had he been in his prime, might have beaten Marciano. And...
Walcott and Charles probably had better chins compared to Jones, but by how much, it is difficult to tell. After all, the first time Roy ever...
Roy has a very good chance of pulling this off. Marciano was not the one-punch KO artist he is often portrayed as. He got most of his KOs (even...
I have doubted Cupey's knowledge of the sport in the past, but not anymore. Sanders would definitely beat up Corrie!:bears:
Damn, it took nearly minute and half from me to figure out that the video is a joke and not just an unintentional one:bangh:
"Experienced version of Prime Toney with punching power that was Mike Tyson like" Ah, nevermind, it was written by that Monte Cox guy
But using them to an effect is technique
My problem with claims like "Schmeling is better than Golota" is that there is so much in being a good fighter that you can't really compare them....
Of this, there is zero evidence
But the thing is, Ramonza does believe that these 180-190 lbs stars of the past would actually beat Klitshkos head to head. That's what causes the...
No. Vitali drops his hands and doesn't bent his knees properly, thus he is useless
He was able to trouble Ali at times and he was not particularly fast nor very powerful, just a pretty good boxer. It is not like Holyfield (whom...
Watch a couple of rounds of Ali-Mildenberger and change it back:nono:
I think these are the two best heavyweights in the world head-to-head. I have changed my pick of this and now I would take Lennox. Against some...
Even Grant had a great technique compared to Carnera and he was much the more athletic so I guess I'd pick him. However, Carnera's better chin and...
If Henry Cooper could put Clay down, then the bigger, faster, harder-punching, more mobile Hide would keep him there
Agreed. Month/Day is very fag
Holyfield wins soundly. Walcott can't hold him off, and at close Holy's combinations would eventually break him down. I can't think of many...
Watching their punch output. The difference is there although there are exceptional fighters in all classes
Word:cheer:
No. An average lightweight is faster than an average middleweight, and an average flyweight has more stamina than an average welterweight. Thus,...
This is especially true with Terry Norris' opponents
But if Duran had been naturally the size of Hagler, he woudln't have been as quick, had as good stamina, punching power and upper body movement as...
Are you trying to say that a guy who was shut out and knocked out by Abraham, challenging a guy who was shut out by Felix Sturm, isn't a worthy...
This fight will be one-way traffic to Oral. Oral is going to swallow plenty of leather here
Gatti was never knocked out at flyweight. 0 losses baby!
Separate names with a comma.