Come to a titty bar in Kuopio, Finland ad I'll break your spine with a right hook
@ LW Whitaker by TKO 5 as Duran quits @ WW Whitaker 12-0 @ 154 Whitaker DQ8 as Duran butts and elbows :crafty::kidcool:
^
I will build one but only if we get to see Akinwande and Terrel fight each other 50 times first
Remember where you heard it first!
I'd pick Pryor by close but clear decision. His punch output would be the deciding factor as he could probably make Chavez careful coming in....
The pro boxer Tony Halme was actually a former WWE participant Ludwig Borga who didnt know shit about boxing even though he had some kind of a...
I think Louis was more impressive with his hooks. His cross was terrific too of course, but he didn't really get the same kind of leverage behind...
Ok, so the rules are as follows You have to fight some heavyweight champion of the history (undisputed or one who has held one of the top-3...
The five names are the top-5 but not necessarily in order. See if you agree with these picks. (and complain about my agenda if you will) Jab...
Agreed. Inception was excellent. It has enough stuff in it to be worth of rewatching, but it was not too complicated by any means.
:lol::scratcher:
Holmes-Spinks Holmes-Cooney Holmes-Witherspoon Holmes-Frazier ... seriously, there are too many
There was one fight between Frazier and that other guy, what's his name, in 1971. Yeah and Frazier against Foreman also
yes. It even got quite a lot publicity back then. He used the name "Babybean". His dad fought at the same card. As we learned from mr. GTP, it is...
George Foreman had a clubbing right hook. It was clumsy of course but had sickening power
True, but in this case it seems to be more about styles than that Williams' level of performances had changed. He has been caught a lot by...
I think it is a good thing: you change your opinion based on the added information you get. What is silly is to take a stance and keep it no...
That is what you would hope for as Tito was an entertaining fighter and Clottey was a spoiler, but Clottey has a very good chin and he protects...
Margarito's reach and long, solid jab earn him a unanimous decision victory
agreed
The fact, of course, was presented by a newspaper which tried to sell him as a fighter. I do not believe he could eat 14 eggs each morning
These I don't quite agree with. Robinson had great power as I mentioned before but IMHO slightly less than Hearns or Foster. Robinson had of...
Not to mention that Mosley is an overrated speedy slugger and Shaq's ring intelligence was too much for him?
This is correct and I am all for results, so none of this changes my opinion of that Robinson is the best fighter ever since he had the best...
I just re-watched some of his middleweight title fights. I wanted to know what apart from his ring record made him such a great fighter and would...
I'd say under, since Non-Pareil Jack Dempsey hardly ever gets mentioned any more. Karl Hegman
bump
According to boxrec Conn weighed 174 lbs for his bout against Louis while Jones weighed 193 lbs in his heavyweight outing. Might be the Hi-Def...
Frazier is one of the few champions from 60s onwards whom I see Louis beating, simply because the styles favor him so clearly. Louis was a very...
Separate names with a comma.