While Louis is the favorite here, Jones has a shot and it is possible he could hurt Louis too. Louis' chin was solid but he could be hit and...
Do you prefer black-and-white boobies over modern ones too?
So this is why Povetkin wouldn't fight Wlad... Atlas had something greater planned for him!
Nothing odd in here. First of all every fighter and boxing observer is biased towards the time they were in their prime. Just like Larry Holmes...
yes
Waiting for Cloud v Bob Foster MM
Well obviously, since they were heavyweight champions, but this thread is about choosing the worst of the best
Hopefully they include Chris Henry and he gets whupped in every fight
He was declared by Jeffries yes but not nearly the whole boxing world recognized him (as they did Burns). That's why I compared him to alphabet...
Marvin Hart, while very likely the poorest of the bunch, never was a lineal champion nor really caught universal recognition so I don't think he...
As great as Sugar Ray was, I think his punching power gets overrated a bit. 25 KOs in 36 wins, with 69 % is not a bad statistic considering his...
Are you serious with this or just making a point? Because we do know from multiple sports what good PEDs do. Steroids are used mostly in sports...
And there is no document of Margarito ever been in the ring with loaded gloves. Either we go by the documents or we don't
It is much easier to be 'technically perfect' when you have two feet long arms. Midgets always have the better body coordination that makes them...
Mayorga might be able to repeat what Margarito did, meaning walk through Cotto's punches and bomb him out eventually but even though Mayorga was...
The thing is though, Floyd is not responsible to any boxing fan out there. He has the right to say 'fuck you' to all of us (which he has). He has...
I guess in is the same as learning to play guitar like Jimi Hendrix. You have to know the basics before you can improvise. The difference is that...
:partie:
The impression I got was indeed that Mickey was a trainer in the gym where Rocky went but didn't actually train him since in his opinion Rocky...
Sanders can not win this fight. In many ways he was more talented than McCall but dues styles this is a mismatch
Again we got to see how being slim automatically improves a fighter. If Tua keeps getting down in weight (not to mention finds his head movement...
Damn, I meant this poll to drive my agenda against the old-time 'well-schooled master boxers' who used useless techniques, but people...
I have never seen that clip even though I have seen Rocky V multiple times (the dialogue was much shorter) so our tv must have shown a cut...
vote
Trying to put my agenda aside I still pick Benitez. He had the style (not to mention talent) to beat Duran, though obviously it would be tough
I would switch Hagler to Monzon and Duran to Whitaker (changing their decades too), otherwise spot on.
:bears::bears:glad I am not the only one making excuses for Vitali anymore <script id="gtbTranslateElementCode">var...
I would be yelling: Sailor Tom Sharkey would beat both of your sorry asses in two rounds
Well, a guy can choose his weight but not his height, so this would make sense..
:rolleyes:
Separate names with a comma.