I think we all know what hippety-hunters are, right?
List them
I agree with you that when we discuss the best offensive fighters of the history, Duran shouldn't even be mentioned
:bears:exactly. When time goes by, the real fighter turns into his highlight reel. In reality, Roy Jones along with Ray Leonard was probably the...
All fights where Tyson, Duran or Corrales get beaten up
A Kangal dog biting some fool in the ass? Don't watch it
:stir:
Come on, cdogg, you have to pick one to win :kidcool:
Any combination of Larry Donald - Fres Oquendo - Akinwande - Ruiz Sven Ottke - Virgil Hill Vernon Forrest - Roberto Duran
You are making the common mistake of assuming how good a fighter should be based on how he looks, instead of actually watching what he does....
Librado Andrade - His chin is overrated, his slowness is underrated
These:popcorn:
I think Tua does take a better punch than Frazier and as I said before, Tua does not get pushed around the ring as easily, in fact Tua probably...
Which Tua fights make you guys so sure that he would get stopped here, much less quickly? I am not saying it is impossible, I just think it is a...
Seems that Lipton has learned his reasoning tactics from his alleged friend Karl Hegman
He beat a younger man to a corpse:kidcool:
Happy anniversary people, I am going to have a party today! It was not only the best day ever for a boxing fan but maybe the happiest day of my life
I see this as a very difficult fight for Foreman who of course was the better fighter by far. Foreman loved to slug and so did Tua. At close Tua...
word
The best p4p. In my opinion Roy Jones at 168 looked more unbeatable than any other fighter, though it must be noted that he didn't have the best...
I think the opposite. Cooney had the better chin but not by so much that it would make a difference. Morrison was too fast and thus would land first
We don't know for sure how good Ward is but I think he might have a chance of making Jones work. He would not win of course as I think prime Jones...
Agreed with X. Tzsyu was good with slicksters and he gives a tough fight for anybody but Pea, even at 97, was not your average slickster
It does if George Foreman's lack of speed enhances his achievements
Maybe, maybe not, impossible to tell for sure. The division Larry Holmes ruled in early 80s was perhaps stronger than this but not by much and...
Everything that the division has to offer. That isn't much perhaps but it is pretty difficult to ask for anything more. Which is one of the...
If you include size (height, weight, reach, power) into athletic talent TOO (which not everybody does) then I agree 100 %
To be a successful boxer you need a hot body and you must mimic the videofilms of the 50s
I'm sorry I don't share the universally recognized boxing taste where greatness of a fight is directly comparable to punches thrown:mj:
I think it was a very overrated fight and it was only noted because of compubox stats. Two big guys slapped away at lightweight pace but there was...
Separate names with a comma.