What should also be remembered about McClellan's behavior is that he very likely did not choose it but he was mentally sick. Mental hospital...
Jackson in a short, brutal fight after which Duran ends up in coma
Shows you how tough the modern day guys are since this guy was a world champ at 80s and now loses to journeymen
Great, another new way to define p4p
Knee-jerk reaction would be to make a pick such as McClellan kills him in a round as G-Man was a popular fighter and a big puncher while Spinks is...
Either I misunderstood the measuring places (most likely) or the count is way off. Aren't waist and Iliac pretty much the same?
who wins?
Between the two most punches throwing fighters in the history I'd favor Pac mainly because he punches straighter and moves better than Pryor and...
:atu:
I do:hammert:
6'2 192 about 12 %
:notallthere: don't forget your popcorn emoticons
Only possible outcome. The Wlad of the Sanders fight could well have beaten '91 George though. Styles, styles
[enter a guy who lost last night] vs prime [enter a guy who is legend of the same division] do we need a super-heavyweight division
Sure, if Pavlik dropped his hands on purpose and clowned, G-man would have knocked him out. This is a 50:50 fight
:bears::laughing:
Fantastic fighter, underrated career
Exactly. And before Mayweather-Mosley, The Ring had Mosley #2 at welterweight with PBF #3, and yet in the prp rankings Floyd was #2 in the world...
Another thread that shows that there is no p4p. Nobody can explain clearly what it means, nobody agrees about its criteria. It is a mantra created...
No, I'd like to see a drawn fight happening right before my eyes. It must be something really spectacular
Sullivan-Kilrain
word:bears:
I think this is more about being a hardcore Fightbeat fan, but when my student (age 16) returned me an essay titled "A Horse", I first thought of...
Agreed. In this case Margarito's chin would be the deciding factor as he would keep going and stop Cuevas late or win the decision. Cuevas was not...
Not this time though, Jackson beats up the smaller man in about five rounds
In a fight between two big punchers the better chin (in this case Mayorga) usually wins
true, and Clottey's, like Sly's, record is padded with trash cans
I won't help any since he is known for his softness, while Manny can use his movement to compensate the lack of reach
exactly. Other fights would be waste of time
I think he lacks the certain hardness to beat Manny
Separate names with a comma.