The weird thing in the fall was, when a normal guy trips he instinctively tries to grab something or protect himself with his hands. As Cintron...
Zab did well for four rounds against PBF, who fights black extremely well, so naturally he would beat a guy who can't fight black at all
That is not nearly enough for true experts such as me who can really see differences in fighters
I'd say 3.45. But his effectiveness might be even 4.092
Tszyu was excellent in walking down and finding defensive opponents but of course, never somebody this good. Locche by clear decision, although...
I think Mercer wins a close decision based on more clean punches landed. I can see him outworking George the way Steward did in late rounds
It was "Always look on the bright side of life" which Nielsen could well do as his fat ass was about to earn millions for being kicked bigtime....
I don't know, but now there is also a WBC silver belt
The sanctioning bodies have dug their own graves with open idiocy and now they have almost reached the point where nobody, fighters, promoters nor...
F-F-F-Falling - The Rasmus (Terry Norris)
He has a background from karate
Dog Jones, huh?
I think LOK is stronger than this guy
Very well put. If Valuev just kept his jab pumping and wrestled at close, he would be damn difficult to beat for most heavyweights. For some...
True, and now he is driving Rally. If you count the incomes from advertising, Beckham is in his own league now that Tiger lost plenty of sponsors
PBF surprised everybody by being stronger than Mosley. Maybe he can pull another surprise and outmuscle Valuev. He did it once, why not again
Mayweather, still. Btw, who is this "Dog Jones" whom I see lurking in these threads
You pretty much broke it down there. Hearns is the faster, more powerful and better moving fighter and thus he would beat Forrest clearly. Of...
I knew you would favor Floyd over Wladimir Klitschko
Floyd by narrow decision in a fight where he would NOT open up. Both were at their best as counter punchers so neither would want to lead. That...
I firmly believe that US laboratories have kept Floyd in the race
Not sure about that. Mosley wobbled Floyd because Floyd underrated his quickness. Against Hearns he would be alert from the start and keep his...
Exactly. They create the rules, not one of them creates the rules. Floyd wants one thing, Manny wants another. In this case Manny has a greater...
Look, I am not saying Manny is any better, the crap he pulled with Cotto was equally bad which I also said already
Right, and Manny seems to have a condition that they have a regular testing. Rules are on Manny's side
There has never been a rule that you can decide when and how your opponent gets tested, either
"Definitely"
The point seemed to be their styles though, not their accomplishments
really?
I agreed with you before the fight that a stoppage was very possible and I think had May opened up he could have gotten it. But he did not, for...
Separate names with a comma.