:notallthere:sure, when a fight ends 119-109, 119-109 and 118-110, Mayweather TKO11 is the more accurate prediction than Mayweather by lopsided...
This says it all
Agreed. The first round could have been scored even since neither did much, or it could have gone to Floyd because he landed one clean, solid...
No, that was bullshit too and another example of demands that are ruining the sport
I think the first two. Since one punch from Mosley made his legs rubbery, it is plausible to think that Floyd does not have the best chin....
Rules don't mean shit if they are not enforced. Since boxers have been able to trust that they are not tested for real (never during training...
:atu: If that interview is for real, then it is very obvious Manny does not want to take the tests. Can't really blame him though. There have...
Again we got to see how much Mosley's hot body helped him and his stamina
Mayweather held his left glove low early and Mosley surprised him with the speed of his right hand once. Mayweather then picked his left glove up...
Manny has followed the rules given (since he has never been caught). If Floyd has a right to come up with his own rules, then Manny should make up...
Who wins
I would never do that:kidcool:
Did he really have such record or did he just tell about it himself? I tend to believe that in Africa the records have not been completely official
Diaz beats him the way Chavez did. Diaz probably didn't punch quite as hard as JCC but he threw more and he could take Rosario's best shots
I am not saying it is gay. Personally I just find how fighters actually do more important than how they look [IMG]
I am feeling sick
Same. Every fighter has been a developing talent at some point. I could understand Hopkins since he didn't seem to have any special physical...
Has developed a new fighting system, he meditates, and sells videos of himself <object height="385" width="480"> <embed...
Hot bodies make the fight fans drool:popcorn:
He beats Corrales easily, Freitas clearly, against Castillo it could go both ways and loses to Camacho and Jesus
Exactly. With the same logic we should ban Slystaff and Joe King for posting bullshit about living after death
I think he took steroids by mistake. He was told that the needle that was stuck into him was an invisible tattoo
Oh, and to drive my agenda, I'd say the ability to train hard is the most important. That is a talent too
I agree with Sly When we talk about fighters who are about equally good (both have some technique, some chin etc) then the faster guy usually...
Duran and Tyson should have been there and Hatton belongs lower. An interesting list however
I thought of this as I watched Hector Camacho giving a beating to Sugar Ray Leonard. Prime for prime Lewis would blast him out inside five...
We all have our religions and you should respect them:kidcool:
The ones continuing from pools Pool A: De La Hoya Buchanan Pool B: Pacquiao Arguello Pool C: Whitaker Mosley Pool D: Mayweather Nelson...
Felix Sturm - Sven Ottke Larry Holmes - Greg Page (styles only) Roberto Duran - John Ruiz
I am not sure who you mean by most but at least in this thread nobody so far has disagreed with your take
Separate names with a comma.