So you just need to take care of some papers and it will be ok?
Ducking = the reason why a fight that includes a fighter I don't like is not made
Good thread and I agree. The sport has changed so much that the fighters can not really be compared fairly. Too few people have understood that,...
Exactly. In all seriousness, John Ruiz made a tremendous career considering the lack of physical talent he had. Results don't lie and Ruiz has...
I'm sorry, but I don't support the reasoning either. I just pointed out that Ruiz might actually make it even though he obviously does not deserve it
Ref telling Ruiz "this is getting ridiculous" during the Oquendo fight Ref telling Ruiz "you are gonna hurt yourself like that" during the Golota...
Well, since Ingemar Johanson is there, there is a strong chance that Ruiz will be too one day. I hope they make a statue of him where you can...
I bet Sly again forgot to add the popcorn emoticon to protect himself
Mayweather by a commanding decision or a late stoppage because of too many clean shots landed. And this because Mosley is so far past it and...
Dempsey will not KO2 Louis, KO6 Tyson, KO6 Holmes, KO4 Frazier and KO6 Liston. No way
I am not sure if there is actual proof that being fat equals to having stamina problems or that the fighter would be better without the extra...
I want Floyd to win, but ONLY because I want to experience Floyd vs Pac. Otherwise nobody can actually root for him
Damn right. I can not understand how people still claim Haye is the best training heavyweight out there even though he has shown stamina problems...
Some mod could, but I am not sure if any of them actually visit this forum
Wrong forum. The best fight was Arguello-Pryor, but the most entertaining one was Lewis-Tyson
I think he should fight at heavyweight. These guys are 6'2-6'3 and weight about 220 lbs when they don't have to drop weight for the scale, which...
Kessle's last fights have shitted on Calzaghe's ability to avoid a right uppercut
Arreola has shown good chin and big heart in his fights. That might spell a disaster for little Mickey
So Calzaghe's resume didn't get shitted on after all
I think the winner has to be Don Steele. This heavyweight had a record of 41-0 (41) before getting whupped in two rounds by nobody other than...
Here you wouldn't have to though, since welterweights today are considerably bigger than they used to be
Noone will ever sing odes for Canada's recent Army either, even though it could probably beat the legendary Army of Xerxes (if barely)
Kessler TKO 11
Winners boldened: Thompson by stoppage in later rounds, too much size and reach Dempsey by KO. To put off old time lovers I pick Dempsey though...
I would beat you up with Zangief
You have to understand them. Boxing is a visual sport and hot bodies make the fights more 'enjoyable' for some, if you know what I mean
Must have been done before but I don't remember it. Whitaker naturally by far the greater fighter, but do you see Camacho's style, extremely good...
There are many things that can be signs but there are no sure signs because people are different. Also IMO it is not important whether or not a...
Rocky only succeeded because he hit hard, had a good chin, great stamina and an effective style. He wasn't a good fighter:stir:
Yes, Foreman's actual championship reign is pretty weak. So was Holyfield's for the matter. Liston, George and Evander lose to Tommy Burns in that...
Separate names with a comma.