I am sorry guys, but I just have to drive my agenda and pick Wlad by early KO or stoppage on cuts. Marciano was easy to hit and Wlad's jab would...
Damn, I got caught:lol:
I have him right there myself. Liston had the size and strength edge over most of his timers but that should not count against a fighter. Results...
Corrales' state before the fight was that he was badly overrated and untested.
The is no certainty about Arreola's chin as he has been knocked down and wobbled. He hung in there with Vitali but Vitali is a guy who reshapes...
Agreed completely. Chances are that Hearns finishes him quickly and if it goes rounds he should be able to command with his reach and strength,...
If Manny loses at handspeed, it certainly is not by much. Very few fighters in history had clearly more speed than Pac. The same with stamina:...
This has been done also by Roy, Barrera etc. It sure makes for crap fights but since the fighter only hurts himself by this 'quitting' I have no...
F is the only of one of the examples you gave where I would criticize the fighter
So how long do you think it takes to gain this maximum speed? Is it a matter of months?
I agree with your example about runners but can you name a fighter who had clearly gained speed during his career. Because I can't come up with...
Fuck no. Just asking if somebody somewhere has actually developed these abilities, with or without roids
I was wondering, once again, how much fighters go with their natural abilities and how much you can train. For example I have read articles about...
Shut up Petre
Boss is Cupey
Fighters with that bad chins tend to do something dumb
That's right, you should have added the popcorn emoticon so you could have claimed to be joking afterwards, as usual (:popcorn:) And back to the...
A talented fighter who choked before his big fights
Sure. I am off to look up from the Bible where "fucking Hell" and "holy shit" exist. Can you give me any advice? Father, Son and the Holy Shit?
Maybe we could use his old fighter song and just change it a bit Who killed Mrs Valero Why and what's the reason for? "Well I did" said her...
I disagree with that. If there was a difference, it was not a drastic one. However I agree with your pick. Styles are just so much in favor of...
:lol::bears:
Valero makes so many mistakes that you could write a book of it
The mythical Nunn does just that. The actual Nunn that struggled with Barkley would struggle with Pavlik though even though Nunn clearly is the...
Pavlik wins for sure
Uh oh, a new bandwagon rolling..
Please. You are te last person to criticize anybody's earlier picks that include Pavlik since you have turned your coat completely with him
Frazier vs. Haye Frazier KO6 We haven't seen enough of Haye at heavyweight really but right now you just can't pick him. It is diffficult to see...
Fury won last time, he wins again. He might even stop McDermott now
Fury will beat him again, this time decisively.
Separate names with a comma.