Nah, he just won the European championship so IMHO that must make him an European level fighter even though in heavyweight that is not much more...
Yes:bears: Something new to this section. Remember that even though their speed would be the same, Foreman would still throw the looping shots...
If Castillo is allowed to foul repeatedly, he might win by stoppage
Who would win between Mike Tyson and George Foreman? Would Tyson's inside fighting ability still be too much for George or would Foreman's reach...
:dunno:the most virtuoso performance ever?
That's because of the tactics Oscar chose. Considering how effective puncher Oscar was later and how often Tito was hurt, it is very plausible...
Crazy.
Haye the bit bigger and faster guy, Moorer with the better stamina. Both with brittle chins, Haye has the bigger punch while Moorer was...
Exactly. Haye vs a Klitshko is the fight everybody wants. Or, to be exact, the fight anyone in US might actually care
I hate to admit it that the first fight I thought of was Jones-Toney
Awesome. War A-Force!
Nah, if it had been a longer fight Oscar would have spared his energy early much more and still dominated Tito. Or had they exchanged shots, Oscar...
Impossible to tell really since that way the fighters would have also changed their strategies completely. For example Abraham could just remain...
Exactly. If you want to have a pissing contest, it is all cool. If you actually want to talk about a boxing subject, it isn't:popcorn:
In this case I do not doubt you:lol: I don't doubt anybody who says they can lift more weights than me
It is the beauty of Internet debates - personalizing things and attacking the poster instead of the subject. I disagree with you btw. Yes Spinks...
for example our very own levitation man Monte Cox. I disagree with lot he thinks about boxing historics, but he seems to have done pretty much...
Yeah'a'now but as the old saying goes, better one rep at 210 than 210 imaginary hindu push-ups:hammert:
True, Hide did well for a round, but remember also that it was the first time Vitali fought at world level and the leap from his previous...
According to some sources the injuries Willard received were greatly exaggerated to boost Dempsey's reputation. Impossible to tell now for sure of...
Who wins?
Cotto looks stronger than ever!
Why do you give an excuse to Duran for not training? If he lost because of motivation, stomach cramps or whatever, that is entirely up to him and...
Awesome! I'll add you to my 'Duran was a mini-sized John Ruiz' -bandwagon:hammert::lol:
Archie Moore wasn't far off, and Charles beat him 3 out of 3, while Duran went 1-2 against Leonard with a gift win. Duran looked solid against...
If only Yory Boy Campas had Zab Judah's reflexes, Pernell Whitaker's defense and Terry Norris' combinations. Ability to train hard is also a...
exactly, which is pretty much why I made the goddamn thread:bangh:
Yeah, in many cases the guy that has bigger muscles is stronger than the other guy since the power of a muscle is comparative with its size. That...
Charles, since he actually won great fighters instead of getting whupped time and time again and having shitloads of excuses
Mosley isn't but people who have tattoos and are in their forties just might. And the horse thing was just an example. I know it has bothered you...
Separate names with a comma.