Right, everybody is free to speak their mind. So if I say you look like a horse there is nothing wrong with me sharing this opinion right? When...
True, and I have no doubt that plenty of Brit and Yank boxers are roiding as well
I disagree with you guys. Generations change. The people who have been rebels and listened to rock music in their youth can be in their eighties...
Yes, and Ukraine has continued its great traditions. Plenty of Ukrainian track-and-field athletes for example have been busted throughout the...
Proof is knowing the sports training system of former Soviet Union and knowing the testing systems of USA. People from Ukraine know everything...
And I don't mean relatively speaking, I mean bigger period. There is no way to actually measure it so I'd like to hear your opinions. And before...
This is silly. People are beginning to make their own doping rules. Either everybody should be happy with the rules the commission give and play...
That's correct. I have very little athletic talent overall, but at least I am not one of those Internet liars:kidcool:
:hammert:well said
Read your own reasoning from the last page. Even you can't give us a single good reason to think Mayweather-Mosley was more significant than...
I was wondering if nobody had picked up that. Sly is reacting as if this was Leonard-Pryor made happen, instead of the warm-up it actually is,...
I am not going to start about what I think of p4p fights. I simply wanted to hear people's opinion on things they base their picks.
I am usually blatantly biased against fighters who get overrated IMO and who have the most annoying fans. Mike Tyson and Roberto Duran are the...
Haye vs Wlad. The electricity of the crowd would be enormous early. Wlad would come out of the corner holding his ears as if he was afraid they...
Who is relatively taller between Lewis and Hearns? Which one of them is faster relatively? What about Holmes and Hagler?
Damn. Roy looks nearly solid in spots against a 45 year old man and that proves he would have toyed with him ten years ago.
After this fight yes Hopkins looks ready to be taken even by Haye. Earlier I thought Hopkins might actually have a chance since Haye is a counter...
Come on. Dokes was on drugs and that is well-known
I agree it might be difficult for Vitali to catch Haye cleanly but his output should win him every round. I can't see Haye hurting him, both...
Wlad-Haye would be a terrible fight btw. Both guys would be extremely cautious. Wlad would come forwards very slowly while Haye would back up....
What is funny is that it was Ruiz that made this an entertaining fight, not Haye. Ruiz came forwards all night and never clinched, so Haye could...
Henry Armstrong I haven't seen enough to make an accurate pick. Jack Dempsey wouldn't get anywhere
True. Also Ruiz-Valuev II was not that bad of a fight, everyone just expected it to be. I think it is that since Ruiz has ruined (or perhaps the...
Yes. Head to head Oscar De La Hoya would have destroyed Benny Leonard very quickly. Leonard is one of the guys who deserves props for developing...
I am referring to you picking Benny Leonard over Shane Mosley in the other thread. That is something I simply can not understand from somebody who...
I know your problem: when I was actively writing I usually filled four pages with my predictions. I think that since this is a fight site, you can...
Cool article, plenty of backround information. I think you could add some styles analysis into it, meaning that quick-handed and well-timing...
Focus seems to be a big component of chin too btw. For example Lewis took big hooks from many guys and didn't go anywhere but got blasted out by...
How does Ramonza fit that league? I am not saying he doesn't and I do respect his output but apart from picking old-timers over modern guys I...
Consider that the very best fighters in the history have quit. Hopkins knew he couldn't win so he pulled cheating tactics. When a fighter is...
Separate names with a comma.