Do you think the true warrior will fake another low blow to further demonstrate his true warriorism?
Agreed. Heavyweights these days tend to have chin, most of them plenty of chins actually, but they lack durability, so there is a distinction....
I see:notallthere:
You didn't answer. When did Lewis demonstrate lack of heart? Fighting safe and winning is different of not having heart
He weighed in at 240 to his fight. Read the HOMEPAGE!
:atu:
"Definitely" the aftermatch of Lewis-Tyson. "In primes Tyson would have" crys were the most amusing thing ever
Without any doubt. Leonard is one of those fighters that if you read what the newspapers wrote about him at the fight time, he should still be...
Or perhaps the dumbest?:popcorn: IMO the most gutsy fighter of recent history was Sugar Ray Leonard. Not only did he not quit, he always tried to...
Which good fighters did Tyson knock out with single shots or single combinations even? Sure Tyson looks like a demon in the highlight reels when...
And I say you underrate Lewis' durability a great deal. The approach that one landed shot from Tyson would knock Lewis out was created by the...
He has faced the Larry Holmes syndrome as he had to follow the very colorful and loved world champion Sven Ottke
I think the 'success' Tyson had against Lewis (he won the round because of pressure but didn't really land anything) had more to do with Lennox...
who cares, it was just MMA:crafty:
Eric Crumble
One thing about faking though: the pain or unconsciousness doesn't necessarily hit right away. For example in Griffin case it is quite possibly...
In Hearns fights there is always the Slyfactor, err I mean the Barkley factor that if Barkley could stop Tommy then this and that fighter would....
I give the nod to Chavez-Taylor but this is damn close to it. Arguello-Oliveras is among the best fights ever too
Agreed. Do you think a fighter that commits such a disgraceful foul should be banned from the sport forever, even if his opponent was playacting...
I thought that was more off-balance. Ruling a KD would not have been wrong but it was more Abraham's own movement that staggered him. In the 4th...
Gotten a quick stoppage?
Past fighters are fortunate not to be around with Klitschkos. It is funny how boxing is still so much about nationalities
The scores were 97-92, 98-91, 97-92 so it would have taken three KDs by Abraham to get back in the fight, which seemed unlikely even though Arhur...
While Abraham has slipped on canvas, correct:bears:
Ahhhhh, the national pride high after tonight:cheer:
Some fighters are overrated in Europe, some in America. Big difference. And most of all, styles is what matters. It was obvious Dirrell was going...
Same with Arhur Abraham vs Roy Jones
True, unless they were fat
I pick Frazier to win based on styles.
I think there should be a rule that if a fighter is overweight, they take that amount of blood off him so that he makes the limit.
Separate names with a comma.