Agreed except for the Golota part. You really should have left that out:doh:
Marquez counters to a close but clear decision
As a blind biased defender of new era fighters I think Frazier is a favorite about 60:40 (so in reality it is more I guess). The longer the fight...
You underrate Jones' comic book abs
Good. Now admit that you are a racist
:atu:I would pick even Lennox over George. Lennox is not a witty guy (average for a figter) and he "definitely" is not good with his words and...
:bears:Lennox' chess player's mind at work
I won't post my reasoning anymore but in my opinion it was Jones by a clear distance
I'd lean towards Hopkins
Tyson had actually very strong performances in the early 2000, beating Golota, Savarese and Francis in less than five rounds combined. Nielsen was...
I agree with Hut here. You have to consider whether or not the fighter is winning the fight to judge his defense correctly. If a fighter runs...
Exactly, and still people see Ali as a great technician. For the record, I voted for Ali and IMHO it is not even close. So the question really...
Ali did not fight close at all, he never hit the body did several things that could be called mistakes by technical standards. What I am asking...
I'd like to hear your takes on this. Ali naturally the greater fighter yet their styles made for close fights. Which one of these do you see as...
As a believer of invisible men you should know that nobody can live without sin:kidcool:
Ruddock never actually beat anybody that was particularly good at the fight time. Luckily for him, here he would be fighting a guy that is not...
I am not above it; I have done it myself and probably will in future. Still, I do not think it is a good way to discuss. In some cases it is...
Considerig how great Pacquiao has looked in his last fights I think he is the favorite. Not even Chavez would walk through his punches, he would...
Slystaff trying to be clever and failing, once again:kidcool:
IMHO the thing that ruins discussions more than anything is to make them personal matters. Subjects argue, not people, is among the first rules of...
And how was SRR the best fighter in the world? Because he proved to be far superior to fighters of his own size. And that's exactly what I am...
Yes. Because somebody disagreeing with me doesn't bother me one bit. As long as the person in question thinks himself and gives a reason to his...
:bears:at least somebody actually thinks
Have you ever thought what that means? How can you measure fighters without weight divisions? What do you measure if not accomplishment. Thinking...
You two get a room and talk about me there and stop ruining threads. I have given you my reasoning. I see p4p different than most but why should...
Great, from now on I will pick Sugar Ray Leonard to lose every MM on cuts because nearly got cut against Donnie Lalonde:lol:
He lost there as he became exhausted, but he never quit, it was a stoppage. You could make a claim that the fight proves Wlad crumbles under...
That's insightful. So far it has never happened, but perhaps this is the fight where it will. :bears:
no
mmm. no.
Separate names with a comma.