As I said, I usually do not do p4p lists at all since there are silly. Fighting comers from lower divisions is not automatically a problem, for...
To me, the only way to measure which one is better between two fighters from two different divisions is how they do against the competition in...
Depends on what you mean by "best". Technically skilled? - Sure, Floyd is there. But to have any reasoning behind these rankings, what we need is...
He has now faced anybody from his division in two and half years. Him, like many others, could have the ability to be high, but he needs to prove...
I hate p4p lists but I feel the need to help the site so here it is 1. Pacquiao 2. Wlad 3. Pavlik 4. Dawson 5. Bradley 6. Vitali 7. Abraham 8....
:lol::lol::bears: perfect
Most people won't participate in this one since they would actually have to pick Klitschko to win and that is out of question in MMs:kidcool:
Roberto Duran is another good example
For long I have thought the same, that Vitali's superior chin is the deciding factor and that he eventually chops Wlad down. However as of late I...
Sort of like any division in boxing these days.
Wlad has indeed demonstrated the ability to deliver punishment especially earlier in his career. Now it is difficult to say that though since he...
Sugar Ray Leonard was a great fighter? That's insightful:bears:
Lewis was better fighter IMHO late in the 90s even though the Ruddock fight might be the best single performance. For Tyson it could just as well...
Not sure about that. IMHO it is very questionable if Margarito vs Cotto was the legitimate championship fight. Most seem to share the view though
I disagree. Williams had the punch, but not Liston's ability to cut off the ring nor Liston's chin. It was not like every hard puncher had knocked...
At 2:32 of that video Ali throws a right hand that makes me believe The Phantom Punch was legit (Liston quit on canvas but the KD was real)
Not only was Ali in his peak in this fight but Williams' style was perfect for Ali to look good: slow guy coming forwards. These things combined...
I went for the new record week ago, I got 210 lbs. I hope that in May I can lift 220 (100 kg)
So has boxing changed hat in very few divisions we can have a clear definition of world champion. Belts are one thing, lineal title is another,...
Right, so five years ago all heavyweights in the world made an agreement not to attack Wlad and instead let him dominate fights as he pleases....
Of course. Cause Wlad couldn't win two rounds more than a weak midget James Tillis did by keeping his distance against Tyson. Wlad is a...
I don't really follow your logic with Wlad and Tyson comparison. Fighters are born with several attributes, be it speed, power, height, reach,...
Lennox, it's up to you:bears:
Grumpiness spreading around the forum tells me that Klitschko has dominated another opponent. Oh well. The MTV generation in America wants to see...
no no, as said before, if Tyson gets Kevin Rooney to his trainer and finds his head movement back, he can still be the champion
:bears::doh: brilliant. And if Mike Tyson's speed and power had been equal to his opponents, he would have never become the champion at all....
:bears:exactly. A football playing American with a hot body, this guy should be unbeatable around the Russian fatsos
Right. Mike Cryson would have been beaten into bloody mess by Wlad. He would eat right cross after another and his reaching shots wouldn't land...
Prime or not, the heartless pussy fag would never have beaten Wlad
Could be, and another reason is that there is no need to because he is winning the fights easily. That could win him more American fans but as...
Separate names with a comma.