10-15 minutes.
he should add his own drawings. Like if he is doing a piece on Pacquiao, stick a drawing of the pacman in there. :partie:
:lol:
sure, but he is tough as nails.
lol, Brian Vera is the man.
so, who won? :popcorn:
Seriously, I have no interest in that fight at all. There is a 99.999999% chance that it will be painful to watch. Not just bad, but painful.
Nigel Benn you fags.
Celestino Caballero is a very good fighter. I told you that Molitor will suffer.
BEST!!!:hammert:
Dana does these videos for every UFC card. It's pretty cool.
He will have a decent UFC career. I would have though that you liked him, he fits the 'new age power dork' description, no?
I saw him on one of those video blogs that Dana WHite does for every UFC card. It was the one before the last one. Serra was cornering his boy...
The red haired crazy Polish guy that likes to hug lost. He'll be back, though.
the gilr in that movie is hot.
he's the kind of guy that predicts the round in which he will ko his opponent, and then usually goes the full 12 rounds. Before his fight with 3K...
I did. :dunno:
:bears:
:atu:
coming up on Friday. I hope Steve Molitor gets knocked out cold. He is from the same region as me, so I would normally support him, but he's such...
yes, if he had just done that, he would have ko'd Calzaghe FOR SURE. His loss had nothing to do with Joe, ROY BEAT HIMSELF!!!
true. and beating a guy who is 1-1 as a pro boxer would be rjjp4p's proof that boxing is vastly superior to mma. for the record, boxing > mma...
there is an interview with dana WHite on The Score right now, he said Silva will fight in the spring probably at 205. H ealsi hinter that it could...
:lol: I like it.
i bet you would.
Like my boy steven said, Chuck should not be fighting anymore.
el terriblee is soft.
Separate names with a comma.