PWNT! :laughing:
has it ever been debated?:dunno:
:atu: steve_dave is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
adamiw, who is that bald hanger on that's always hanging by Murray's nuts every time I see Murray? He's the one that picks up the little flag and...
a part of the brazilian flag that murray ripped up at the weigh in, I think.
that's because he's probably never boxed in his life. in mma it's different, he had an outstanding wrestling career (real wrestling, not wwf) and...
i just died a little inside.
couture is about to embarrass this noob.
what do you think mws: [img] [IMG]
when i watched his post fight interviews after his only UFC fight, he seemed like a well mannered, soft spoken guy.
he has also been compared to Millhouse from The Simpsons.
true.
yeah, i did.
crazy fight.
the brown fight was pretty good. appropriate that you use a word like "squashes", considering who's fighting tin the main event.
brown wins by armbar rd2.
great rbr job rainmaker. :rolleyes: great prelim fight now between Matt Brown and some other guy.
Gonzaga just smoked some newb. Looks like we will see many prelim fights.
Quarry is a good fighter, but his ground game sucks. Maia is very good, and also a nice guy.
A-Maxx is the man. :hammert:
I don't know, but make sure you give us a stream. :warning:
and I think you're drunk.
but he still lost. Mir was considered a washed up fat fuck before that fight, and now he too is getting a title shot. :doh:
:hammert:
Will a friendship forged in combat, survive combat? Lacy TKO3.
The Mist ending was great.
STRANGER THAN PARADISE [IMG] What can I say, Jim Jarmusch is the man. Can't wait for his enxt movie.
i thought so too, but I guess not. He should have been stripped, and Nuguiera/Sylvia should have been the new champion. Then Brock/Cotoure could...
Had he not lost to Mir in like two minutes I would not have a problem with it. Having a 1-1 UFC record is not worthy of a title shot.
that would be sweet. :partie:
Separate names with a comma.