your sig. :laughing:
no, the red haired guy who fights next week. His nam eis John Polakowski, or something like that.
I'm not hating, just wondering? :dunno:
He's overtaken Junie as the biggest douche in the house. the red hared polish guy is awesome, though.
who is the best fighter that Calzaghe has stopped, would be a better question. All his career defining wins (Eubank, Lacy, Kessler, Hopkins, RJJ)...
No, they all get to stay, unless they fuck up, and get thrown off. The best part was the drunk midget getting ko'ed. He was actually a...
Hopkins has alway been a rutheless bastard. :lol: He did it right infront of the kid's dad, as well.
how many times will you post taht video?:lol:
Heavyweight Championship Match: Randy Couture vs. Brock Lesnar- Couture by 3rd rnd tko Lightweight bout: Kenny Florian vs. Joe Stevenson-...
:partie:
Yes, it said so in the closing credits.
Matt Hughes: The entire alley erupted into a huge brawl. I was just standing there, and there were bodies flying all over the place. I was...
i was just about to say that he looks like a preggo woman. looks like one of those poor, half-native street women.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tywVculudmU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y2i7KrXZ2w&feature=related ^^^watch it.
Would you agree that the main reason it wasn't as good as the previous two was that the dialogue was not quite as good?
Bold pick. Maia is a big favourite.
horrible prediction.
Amir Saddolah had to pull out because of a leg infection.
Nobody, just some guy that would quite possible put Danny boy in a coma.
I did not expect it to be, so i was not dissapointed. The part where the two big Russians are chasing them was awesome.
RocknRolla- 8/10. Just what I expected. I can't wait for The Real RocknRolla.
yeah, fuck fighting the best.
Which prompted Vargas to knock the living shit out of him. lmao
Why was my post deleted? I was just asking a question.
:lol:
:bears:
it's all good. :partie:
Why? According to some, Jones won more rounds against Calzaghe than Pavlik ever would, so it's clear that Jones would win.
IMDAZED, are you from Ghana, originally?
Separate names with a comma.