the thread starter.
well, among other people, Xplosive thought that. But he is laughing at other people for thinking it. :notallthere:
:lol:
that was when Pavlik was undefeated, thus it was cool to support him.
It's amazing, you were all over his nuts when he beat Taylor, and now that he has lost one single fight you slam him every chance you get....
Calz by UD12. Maybe a TKO12, but I will stick with UD12. Would eb better for him if he did stop Roy, all his big fights he has won by decision.
I posted it after the 4th round or so. It looked like Villa would run away with it.
Sorry Joe, but Roy is going to get embarrassed.
It's pretty good: http://www.justin.tv/sportinwood
:bears:
well, is there? Are there any good movies coming out by the end of the year, this years has been lacklustre so far. who do you think will win...
you mean against larrios?
so the ass chin warrior got smashed. never liked the guy.
that's great and all, but I was asking you if there is a twist in Changeling, not in Rocknrolla, numbskull. :warning:
lol.
she looks much better now than on that stupid show. And I thought FSM was kind of fun. The british rock star was funny.
:laughing:
because he quit on himself.
snatch and lsatsb are classics. Only someone who knows nothing about movies would compare Ritchie to Bole or however you spell his name.
I have not seen it yet, nobody I know wants to go see it, and I don't want to go by myself.
Buddy, this is KAUKIPRR we are talking about here. :lol:
sad story.
Neil vs. Ike is always good for a laugh.
Have you read the Scarface vs. goodfellas thread? :lol:
Augustus is a legend. Figueroa used to post here some time ago, seemed like a nice enough guy.
the Don Frye one is the best.
and not Mousasi, who submitted Kang?
have you seen rocknrolla andrew?
Separate names with a comma.