:lol:
:lol::bears::fightme:
Which fighter would I be?
Dariius Ortiz is the man. :bears:
I don't think you should talk when it comes to incorrect fight predictions. :lol:
you seem to be enjoying this very much.
edit.
:bears: jarhead KO1 DMAN
no i am not denying this. what does this have to do with your/my previous post?
Mitchell Kane rules. :partie:
De La Hoya. Though the underdog hero will rise once more and destroy that bully Pacman.
he is 33 years old and has a 1-1 boxing record. WHat makes you think he would ever make it to fighting someone who is elite? This boxing>mma or...
Calzaghe- loss ud Tarver- win sd RJJ- win ud Hokins- loss ud Dawson- loss ud Abraham- loss ud Pavlik- loss ud Taylor- loss ud Lacy- win tko
it's a good movie, indeed.
:partie:
Must have been a good fight.
Does it have a big twist in the end?
:lol: okay.
How is Lesnar getting a title shot? I thought Noguiera was the champion.
I am srprised by how good Kenny Florian has become. I thought he would never ammount to much after TUF, but he is a legit LW contender.
of course he can.
A prime Hopkins would have won a UD. Just like he did on Saturday.
he is definitely an elitist, like some of those sherdog posters used to be when PRIDE was still around.
[img][/img]
:bears: I do think he will get a title shot within the next year.
I am curious, why do you like him? Is it the beard?:bears:
nope.
Alves/Kos was excellent. Great heart by Koscheck, he earned my respect tonight.
Separate names with a comma.