Fighters are known to be hard to be around for bitches when fights are coming up.
He did fight Joe and like u said in your first sentance got his ass kicked by the better fighter.
Yep. At least he can't complain about Mayweather ducking him now. Since Mayweather took bigger money fights.
Pac will give Oscar problems in this fight and its not like Oscar can easily make 147lbs now. I know he says he is 145lbs now but using Oscar...
Its funny that people here want to shit on Oscar for the Pac fight. Isn't Pac supposed to be #1 p4p? I heard people cry for years that Roy...
Co-sign. If i had confidence in Paulies hands i would pick him to win for sure.
Roy actually fought a ballsy fight against Joe C. He knew he had no chance of winning and took a beating in the process.
This fight might make Gainer-Marquez look like Morales-Barrera :lol:
Wow UFC 92 should be pretty good much better then 91
Bum Qarry just lost
Probably the 2nd biggest ever in terms of PPV buys.
This should be an easy fight for Lesnar.
Im gonna root for Lacy too.
Skills :hammert:
Ill go for a Lacy win.
Haye KO5 :hammert:
Morales is one of the most entertaining fighters ever. How come you hate him?
He would beat Forbes ass easily.
Mexican great Erik Morales is still hoping to land a fight with countryman Juan Manuel Marquez. A few weeks ago, Morales revealed that he spoke...
Well to see if the guy who most people rank as p4p numero uno can deal with the speed and power of De la Hoya. Also im not really sure if De las...
Everybody shits on the u/c. I really enjoyed the Salita-Campos fight. However the Gato-Agustus fight was ok in spots and the Judah fight was...
I love how people shit on this fight. This is going to be an amazing fight.
Of course it was bad work. He was operating over the rope. Merk should have let him in the ring.
This fight will make the main event look even more shitty. That being said Kirkland will blast Vera something brutal.
If he wants to blame the cutman he has to blame to coach merk too. I don't know what his name is but he had to operate over the ropes instead of...
I was highly entertained y the fight. Especially after it came right after the Judah-Johnson fight. That was possibly the worst fight ever.
Roy looked good early but he didn't have the stamina to go along with Calzaghe.
Kellerman picked Calzaghe so there is hope.
This is the latest from RJ's diary I think I'll probably start a little slow, let him start fast and then walk him down. I want to start out...
This fight sold 7000 more tickets then Mosley-Mayorga.
Separate names with a comma.