It was even funnier the way the announcers were all over his great stand up. Wanderlei must be shot bad to lose 2 rounds to Chuck. Prime vs...
Kimbo must have had at least some boxing training before he sarted training in MMA. No way you can learn the balance, technique and upperbody...
Ken Shamrock is a loser. He could be 0.1 of a second away from making Kimbo tap and would tap himself. Shamrock has less chance of winning this...
If Roy quit Griffen did too. He could have beat the 10 count if he wanted. He chose to faceplant. Hes lucky that Hazzard overuled the ref because...
Columbians are straight up killers.
If Nate wins this fight ill be first to call him FOTY.
Im interested to see what weight Manny comes in at. I don't want to see him come in above the low 40's. The more he comes in at the more he kills...
EXC is being smart. Use Ken Shamrock as a stepping stone for your biggest name fighter.
Marquez by SD. I expect him to be hurt once or twice along the way.
I want to know why they are fighting in Biloxi. Don King does a great job putting fights in the wrong location.
Amir just tapped out CB.
I don't think anybody beats Katsidis easy. If you fight Katsidis you are going to know you have just been in a fight.
Word.
I wanna hear Floyd Sr's response to this
Brandon Vera AKA Manny Pacquiao wannabee is garbage. I was looking forward to Wanderlei beating his ass.
Oscar Weight
I feel the same way. Its sad really because he has alot of talent. he should be at least in title contention by now.
Everybody said the same thing about Mayo-Vargas. Then they watched it and said what a fight.
Im happy that Campbell-Guzman ended up on Showtime. Not so happy that Diaz-Katsidis is on the same night. I figured that fight was going to be on...
There are plenty big fights at 135 for Pac to go get. They are all more meaningful fights against better fighters then against a washed up holding...
Joe is either numero uno or number 2.
Huh wasn't you on here complaining about Marquez wanting to go from 130 to 135 to fight the Champ aka Nate Campbell. Make up your mind fanboy.
I hope this fight does not happen. There are so many big fights at 135 for Manny right now.
AA by Split decision. Berto by KO 7 Arreola by KO 3
HBO and Showtime can only give out certain dates. Then the promoters work through them dates and the dates are given Months in advance. This is...
Hopkins and his stink would do nothing to elevate Pavlik.
War Mayorga. I think he could have a better chance then most to win just because Shane can't fight a disciplined fight. Mayo will at least be...
If you change the m on mug to a h then your right LOK.
Cool this is great news.
Mayweather is no welterweight either.
Separate names with a comma.