I was actually hoping that he was gonna say i was PW tonight.
They don't hype Boxing on MMA so they shouldn't do it on boxing.
He just called out Cotto-Margarito and De la Hoya.
I picked Paul to win but i had no idea he would KTFO Quintana.
Williams -Cotto in November/December. No need for Cotto-Mosley 2
WOW!!! Paul Williams is in the building!!!:bears::bears::bears::partie:
To see him KTFO is the only explanation i can give.
Ill join. I thought i was there already.
Is he good? Most of Chavez's recent comp have been decent as of the last year. Before that they were just punching bags.
You love throwing money in the trash.
No need to celebrate. Mayweather announcing retirement is like a fat person starting a diet. I will believe it when i see it.
Wow i seriously don't remember him hurting him. Im gonna have to find the tape. I do remember the fight being very good.
Margarito and Matyse are good punchers and they didn't hurt him at all. I think he is better against punchers then technical boxers. He can get...
Even if Floyd wants to retire he won't be able to. Not with the way he throws his money around. Hes gonna be needing cash soon so he will be back....
Gamboas speed would be too much against Barrios IMO.
Possible for October 11. The fights being talked about is Gamboa-Jorge Barrios and Kirkland-Joel Julio....
Im gonna go with an upset. CB is very overated. Amir to win by KO.
Did look like.
Holy made some serious cheddar in his career. Lennox Lewis should open a school on how to look after money and retire at the right time.
Marquez looked pretty good against McKart. If Lorenzo is a hype job then Raul should beat him.
Sure they don't. Truth is i figured he would win easy. That was before he came into the fight fat and unprepared. Forrest did a good job and...
I guess im blind too.
Pride to Cage Rage to UFC :stir:
Is this because Forrest beat an out of shape Shogun? Wanderlei Silva coming off 3 straight brutal losses owned Jardine in 30 seconds. Anderson...
I bet he would look shitty fighting a midget like me.
All im saying is that if a boxing fans doesn't pay $50 to see the Margarito-Cotto fight they get to see EliteXC for free. It sure doesn't help the...
Lawler and Diaz should be bigger attractions because they are better but they are not big enough stars.
Watch the Sims-Mir fight i would say stomping takes some skill. Wes Sims couldn't even stomp good.
Pride had better fighters for the most part. UFC has lot of overhyped garbage from TUF.
Arum said he was trying to get Pavlik on Network tv. Either he never tried or wasn't successful. Shaw got MMA on CBS and obviously has alot of...
Separate names with a comma.