Ive been a hardcore fan since the late 90's. I still remember seeing the boxing schedule for the fall of 2007. It was the best schedule i can...
Ill pick Faber by KO.
www.goldenboypromotions.com :hammert:
Based on what? 168lbers couldn't KO Lacy and Jermain struggled to KO 154lbers.
http://www.youtube.com/v/f4QoGCe-ZLQ&hl=en
They don't have a venue or a date scheduled yet.
I like the sport now more then ever.
He didn't put no hurt on Mayweather. Clinching doesn't hurt.
I like Ortiz. He is pretty lucky he is at 140 so he should win a title. I havn't really been too impressed by him so far.
Kimbo is a superstar in MMA. I am amazed that so many people know who he is. Superstars in fighting are how to make and very rarely come around....
No there not. Saying Mayweather wanted no piece of him is bullshit. Hatton wanted no piece of Mayweather until he was done milking his 3 fight HBO...
How many boards do you go too man. Lots of people was saying Hatton was gonna break Mayweathers little ribs and the pressure would be too much....
Hes the same Hatton hes always been. Hit hold hit hold. Malignaggi can't fight inside and Hatton is very fast at clinching. I give Malignaggi...
Its well known that Finkel takes big cuts to get people deals. He did the same witht he 2000 Olympians.
Haha.
Bob Arum is a huge hypocrite in this article.
:shit:
Quintana vs Williams 2 is the fight im looking forward to the most June 7.
i never heard of the 2 guys who are fighting on the prelims are they good?
Have fun watching Pavlik light up Locket.
He needs to call his daddy Mayorga and learn how to talk shit for real.
I gotta go with Williams by decision this time.
Eassy work for Money :atu:
I would too. But im a nobody. Jardine has a name and should be making alot more money then that.
Sure it hasn't happened. When it was being talked about you sure was delusional because you knew it would have upstaged your boy.
No of course it doesn't. But even you can admit beating Nate Campbell at 135 sure upstages beating David Diaz at 135.
Roy Jones by decision.
The real reason is because if he beat Nate Campbell would have upstaged your boy.
He has trained his son. Guzman, Dawson, De la Hoya, Hanshaw Forbes. Most of his guys have good game plans and usually win their fights.
Doesn't matter. Cassamayor will be able to make more money elsewhere so this fight won't happen. For now at least.
Separate names with a comma.