Yeah 1st round KO for Silva
War Silva. Great entrance music.
Because i want to see a good fight. If Wanderlei stinks out the joint i will need to be saved by Sean Sherk :shit:
:lol:
Now they cut to a video game commercial :slap: O God now a prelim fight. Get Wanderlei out here already.
I have no idea how to type that guys name. Goran something won by G-N-P. Hurry up and get Wanderlei Silva out here.
O well we will be saved next week. Kimbo Slice:bears::bears:
I don't know this bums name but damn he must have learned how to strike by watching them bums on TUF 7.
God must have something against 5/24/08. Fighting today has been very boring.
30-27 to Machida easy to score.
never compare Machida to a legend like Mayweather again Gatti :atu:
This fight makes Malignaggi-N'Dou look like Corrales-Castillo. This is garbage.
That was a boring round.
War Tito.
Tito on his way to the octagon. Go Tito.
I hope that Malignaggi can't fight so Hatton can fight De la Hoya or Pac Man instead so he can get KTFO again.
So you see nothing wrong with paid officials who are unbiased giving Juan no rounds when he nearly knocked Ricky out twice. I am biased as hell...
I can't wait for this fight. A real fight. Antonio and Miguel won't be doing no holding shit.
Giving him rounds where he is landing the harder punches and Hatton is missing. Yeah ok man. I can't wait until Mayweather ices this bum again.
How so. Hatton was nearly KO'd twice. Does he get to win rounds as long as he stays upright in Manchester?
Beating a 1 armed fighter with no power and his own hair in his eyes isn't something to be happy for.
:lol::lol::lol: I really was against Mayweather fighting him again but right now i really want to see Money beating the shit out of that cheat...
A real fighter like Glen Johnson has 8 loses because he has been robbed a bunch of times. He isn't a cheating fighter either. He comes to fight...
Hes always been garbage. If a ref actually does his job most top 10 guys can beat his ass.
Lazcano nearly KTFO Hatton twice and 2 judges didn't even give him 1 round. Wow.
Hatton won 11th by wrestling. Ref should have taken points from Hatton that round.
Vicky needs to follow Mayweather to the WWE. He is a wrestler.
6-4 now. Come on Juan knock his cheating ass out.
Vicky is hurt tackles Juan and Juan gets warned WTF.
Ref just saved Vickys ass.
Separate names with a comma.