Bottom price is $200 for a ticket. I imagine that Rios-Gamboa ringside seats will be around $300.
UFC should sign that promo guy up. Far better than any promo video package they have ever done.
Where have you been for the last 3 years?
Everybody is so negative about boxing. Anything good that happens is ignored anything that sucks is highlighted. People say all boxing has is...
Cotto is a small welterweight that can't make 147lbs anymore?
Alexander held Maidana all night.
That was a blown call by Smoger
3-2 for Alexander. He has slowed Maidana down
I got Maidana up 2-1 he is bringing the heat now
Maidana looks like he wants to kill Alexander
I got it 1 round each
Yeah. Perez got humiliated.
2lbs by the HBO scales
That was humiliation. Crazy KO.
Broner looks good so far
Broner rapping to the ring. I remember Forrest getting ktfo after doing that
For a young guy Alexander has fought good opposition.
These 2 day segments are awesome on HBO. I like seeing the fighter meetings with HBO.
Alexander by gift decision
Of course 50/50 is fair.
Williams and Cotto were the best but Clottey, Margarito and Cintron are only brought up because Mayweather didn't fight them. As for Bumdomir...
It's well known that they agreed to a 50/50 split and Manny blamed the random drugs test.
My problem is that Pac wanted 50/50 in 2010, Floyd gave him it and Pac pulled out of the fight. Even if Floyd gave him 50/50 he would have said he...
I remember Arum trying to get Peterson to fight Marquez by offering the winner Pacquiao.
He is complaining that he wasn't offered 50/50. He was offered 50/50, the exact same deal in 2010 and he turned it down.
Pac already turned down the deal he now wants 2 years ago.
Chavez jr wouldn't fight Martinez if he was allowed to fight him with a weapon. The Roach and Arum connection is the best team for getting protection.
just not the biggest. big fights are made in boxing all time. its just for every 10 made the 1 that isnt is made the scapegoat.
go back to 2010 pac turned down 50/50 then. now he is complaining about 50/50.
Can and I will. I just gave an example of a big fight not happening. The biggest in MMA history in fact.
Separate names with a comma.