For it to be that loud the whole arena was loudly booing the decision. I don't ever recall a decision so badly accepted.
dana should have made silva fight gsp already. amazing how mma gets a free pass when big fights dont happen
explain to me why pacs own fans booed the decision in the 3rd fight.
manny did say he would take a smaller cut because he is the peoples champ and the people wanna see it. anyway by luck this could make the fight...
there is an mma forum for this. way to ruin a great thread.
I guess you think Broner will win?
I hate the term neutral judges. They still will score every round for Bradley.
If either wanted the fight it would have happened by now. Neither guy wants it that's obvious.
Zhonny would you fight me for $40m?
I like how MMA fans say all the big fights in MMA happen then pull the different org's excuse as soon as a fight that didn't happen gets brought up.
Clottey sucks, Cintron sucks and Margarito sucks. That leaves Cotto at 147.
http://www.boxingscene.com/floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-miguel-cotto-ticket-information--49837
I got Perez by decision.
13.73 million people in Germany watch Vitali-Chisora http://www.rtlgroup.com/www/htm/home_news.aspx?ID=73BD434725C34465BF8690A2522B120A
Anybody know who the judges are for the Alexander-Maidana fight?
i think around 95% is boring. i liked seeing the olympic team work
chris said what a lot of people were thinking
Most fighters/camps are gonna be mega stressed before a fight.
Dereck Chisora brawled with British rival David Haye tonight in a confrontation which left the former WBA heavyweight champion's trainer and...
Chisora and Haye got into a brawl at the post fight press conference.
Unlikely with Manny S in his corner. I see Gamboa getting beat up like Acosta did.
I gotta agree with you. Rios will put a beating on Gamboa eventually.
Have you guys actually seen Mosley fight recently. Canelo will beat the shit out of him.
MMA is far from perfect. To my knowledge no boxing promoter has gone low enough to charge people $60 to watch a pro wrestler fight.
Bob is already negotiating Pac's next fight and Pac couldn't fight until June. Not sure how that is ducking.
Shane not on the juice has no cardio and no fight in him. I expect Canelo to stop Shane late. Shane won't even come to fight.
The fight is an entertaining foul fest. Here it is: <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w1vXsVjgMpY"...
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GlprxungB4c" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe> The new Bowe-Golota....
Wright vs Quillin. This looks like a garbage undercard so far.
Hopefully Alvarez can beat Shane into retirement. I have no interest in seeing Shane fight anymore.
Separate names with a comma.