Bob should put Mayorga in with Margarito.
I was hoping for a JDS-Cain rematch. Tito-Forrest 3 is an awful fight at this stage.
well maybe they could sit down and work it out. that obviously can't happen if bob is already signing another fight.
According to team Peterson Arum offered him Marquez then Pac if he won. More evidence that Bob isn't making Manny-Floyd in November.
It's only a 10 rounder. Thats great news for Devon.
Why doesn't he have the style to trouble Floyd?
Im expecting Alexander to get steam rolled by Maidana. Maidana must know that he has no chance to win a decision.
Lucas Mattyse vs Humberto Soto on the undercard wow.
Anybody feeling an upset? The more I watch Perez the more shocked I become that HBO and team Broner took this fight. Perez has excellent...
This past Saturday featuring Donaire vs Vazquez jr and Chavez jr vs Rubio. Rating's check: 25 million viewers in Mexico 30 million viewers in...
400k buys being reported
Damn thanks for proving my point.
I wonder what is up with Clottey these days. According to the Floyd haters on here he is a great fighter.
Hopefully Condit bring's his cajones this time.
Yeah I can compare him to guys who shamelessly ran away in fights and I will. I'll watch the Olympics in the summer to see world class runners....
who else is there to compare him to. derrick gainer and that french bum hopkins fought.
this is a good fight. a young up and comer in his prime is exactly the kind of opponent that pac has been avoiding recently.
Some of Floyds fights are garbage but even he hasn't flat out ran for his life like Condit did. In my mind what makes it worse is that Condit...
Condit stunk the joint out that's what he did. There is a big difference between fighting smart and pulling a Kalib Starnes. Frankie Edgar uses...
He has no time to waste he is already 29 or 30.
Donaire would win. Donaire would land over and over and Rigondeaux would just be fighting to survive.
Yes Diaz is retiring. Come to boxing. Fuck MMA.
Booos all around. The crowd knows that was boring.
There were times when he turned around and ran to the center of the ring. If i knew how to make gifs id make them.
Condit vs Gspussy will be a bitchfest.
Condit running for his life. I know what i am watching.
I thought Condit would actually come to fight.
Condit is scared to death. Diaz is just laughing at him running away and throwing weak ass kicks.
sergio martinez what a liar.
Is it me or Condit scared to death. Just a case of if Nick gets the KO or the decision.
Separate names with a comma.