The long layoff and late start probably didn't help. I thought his right hand looked good last night.
Was that on FNF? I only watched the Mayfield-Forbes fight. Mayfield fucked Forbes up
Haye knows what hes in for, Wlad looks like hes tired of his bullshit. Haye is cashing out in this fight.
Chavez might wanna throw that title in the trash
Why not. Pac said 10mill per lb. Floyd said where do i sign
Say what
Neil ignores his silence you like you ignore your boy not wanting to put a needle in his arm. Speaking of tune ups Manny just had 3 in a row.
I think getting Pacman to be randomly tested is a good way to prove it but we all know how that turned out.
Bigger and stronger, who gives a damn man. This isn't weight lifting. JMM's perfect combos would light Hatton up all night.
According to fightnews Katsidis will fight Morales.
Would Juan need a ref to fix his boots against Juan Lazcano?
I remember people on here was saying that he was too strong for Manny. JMM is a HOF fighter he would whup Hattons ass sin duda.
Too bad he won't be able to back it up.
Yes they would have. Just like Juan Manuel Marquez would have had his foot up Hattons ass.
That was a lot more entertaining than the fight will be.
Antillon is going to land a lot on Bam Bam. It's gonna be a great fight.
Diaz had Marquez on queer street. Hes much better than Zoo. Diaz was coming off a KO loss and moving up in weight, when he got his bs gift...
Compared with losing 9/10 rounds to Floyd and getting KO'd in 2 by Manny. Juan would have lasted way longer than that. Even David Diaz looked...
Well Juan did much better with the 1 great fighter that he fought in JMM than Hatton did with the 2 that he did in Manny and Floyd. Diaz fought...
He beat 1 inactive very good fighter in Zoo. That doesn't automatically mean his career was better or he was a more talented fighter. Diaz lost...
Can you tell Manny Steward that by twitter as well. Hopefully he can tell Chad that information when hes fighting Hopkins.
When i say that Juan Diaz is better than Pernell Whittaker or Marco Antonio Barrera then you can get offended. Hatton really has a lot of people...
I got to agree. I think unlike Katsidis that chino will make him fight at some point and he will hurt him.
For Juan Ma it looks better than for Jr imo. Arce is going to put the pressure on him again. I am surprised that Arum made these fights happen...
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qziPTffK8qE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> This looks like a...
Who exactly did Hatton violently beat up :scratcher:
On Showtime.:jaw:This year just got even better :bears:
I recall Judah saying Ward hit him hard to the body.
Floyd shouldn't be able to get a license.
How come you hate Canelo?
Separate names with a comma.