Canelo by Decision Bronner by Decsion
Cain would destroy Mir.
I would have preferred a Khan rematch. I guess it makes it easy for GBP to make Morales-Katsidis now.
There are more than 20 clinches in this round alone. I have no idea how anybody thinks he is good or entertaining. <iframe width="425"...
You are confusing toughness and skill.
Ike reminds me of Clottey so i can't agree
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e-R22GtjDxA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Overeem by quick KO.
It would have been 2 points if Ref didn't blow the 12th round kd call although the 12th could have been 10-8 regardless. Collazo beat his ass that...
Who brought Hattons name up, it wasn't me. He hasn't had a fight since 2009 and he hasn't been missed at all.
A loss is a loss. Some fighters are better than others so it takes a better fighter to beat them. Mosley is 10000x better than Mickey Ward but...
Gatti went out swinging like always.
A gift is a gift and Collazo won that fight. He busted Hatton up. By the way you hated on Diaz on your own considering you brought his name up in...
Paulie and Collazo are comparable. Except for the fact Juan gave him a rematch instead of taking his gift and running.
Guys always talk about retirement but never really go thru with it.
Cotto should be able to win considering Margaritos health and poor recent form.
Punching power is the only advantage Hatton has. Their resumes are comparable considering neither could move up in weight. Hattons biggest wins...
Mayweather is extremely tough as well he just doesn't show it much because of his defensive skill
Gatti would get hit with flush power shots, usually around 60% of what his opponent would throw. It's amazing he wasn't violently KO'd only TKO'd.
Look at how easily Shane gives up once he gets hurt. Gatti fought through much tougher situations than blisters on his foot :lol:
Gatti got beat up by Robinson in the first fight and still tried to win the rematch. Shane held for 12 rounds straight against Forrest in the rematch.
Bute just signed a 3 fight deal with showtime :scratcher:.
I agree with you. I am not really interested in this fight at all.
Hatton sure is overated on here.
Gatti is way tougher than Shane it's not even close.
He was doing everything to get Cotto in the ring with him.
I enjoyed a lot of Diaz fights. Lots of punching no clinching.
What Hatton fights are rewatchable besides the 2 rounds that Manny toys with him
Do you think Hatton is more entertaining that Diaz?
I agree that you disagree. I wasn't being serious.
Separate names with a comma.