He was nearly KTFO on TUF also
I saw that he didn't look very good.
Hamil is an average fighter
"I give myself a 5" Rampage obviously didn't think he looked great
So his stand up is good? Rampage himself looked dissapointed with his performance.
Based on what exactly. Hamil's stand up is terrible. Prime Rampage would KO Hamil quick.
Ive seen them. Rampage is a full time actor now
Its boring thats why
Im not impressed with Rampage at all
yes sir
Hamil looks like he just gave up
I hope you are right.
He won't be against Rampage. Rampage will Ko him quick if he does that.
Hamil will do the normal wrestling strategy. I expect a boring fight
He was at the buffet every day. It's not like that is a rumour its gereral logic :laugh11:
I like how Nelson raised his arms just in case he got a gift
[IMG] [IMG]
Shane Mosley would be good at MMA lots of glove touching
Nelsons whole strategy is just charge against the fence its like watching Jonathan Wiezorek
Mir couldn't do what he wanted to do there. Nelsons stomach was like a shield when he went down for his legs
There is no way that Nelson has less body fat than Arreola. Even James Toney would look in shape next to Nelson.
It was a hilarious KO. I was confused what Struve was doing at first i thought he just straight jumped in the air, then i realised he was...
Wasn't that kid in the background the guy who trains at Mayweathers gym
They gave them for LnP in Pride.
Wow that was a crazy KO.
Imagine if his fatass was in shape. He would be much better.
This looks more like a toughman contest than a fight between athletes
Purse deductions and point deductions for stalling won't help at all:say:
Did you ever watch Pride?
I would say thats debateable. Both are huge wastes of talent though.
Separate names with a comma.