Not to HBO crew of Kellerman, Steward, et al.
Well, it looked like he sorta wanted to say yes when they mentioned stopping it. It also looked like he wanted the fight stopped...before Caiz...
If this was just about having a rematch of a good fight, then they'd have done it right after the first fight instead of fighting Urango after.
BTW, did you find any of the robots to be (Gremlin-ish) racist caricatures?
Great. Were Berto-Urango, Berto-Forbes, Berto-Rodriguez, Berto-Trabant, Berto-Estrada, etc. all FOTY candidates as well?
When did I ever mention Hector Camacho? You can use whatever language helps you avoid what I'm addressing.
Maybe...if Javier Capetillo is wrapping his hands.
So you don't even think Cotto will be as competitive as David Diaz was? Those are pretty low expectations.:lol:
You can call it "experience" or anything else you like.
So he started the Gomez and Margarito fights fatigued. And he spent almost the entire ninth round "on the move" and in reverse...but I guess...
I didn't say Cotto was (physically) compromised by Mosley. I'm saying that fight changed the way he fights. He tried to stay in with Mosley...
How does Vargas lose this fight? It's hard to imagine.
Yeah, the example makes no sense because Toney's great for what he did before he got fat...and it was his getting fat and staying fat that rapidly...
:lol: As much as I'd love to bang my head against the wall with you for a few days on this subject, I think I'm gonna sit this one out.
Berto stepping up against a guy he's already fought...can't wait. This is fine fight, but it shouldn't be an HBO main event. Collazo's not...
You actually watched this crap? For shame. I refuse to watch any movie with Shia Lebouf.
Robert Morales, BoxingScene:
It seems like it's been a while since they fought out there in the Palm Springs desert. Solid card, certainly could be one of the better ones...
Maskaev was half of what may have been the ugliest display of "championship" boxing ever last year. The title should've been vacated after the...
I think you should rewatch the Alfonso Gomez fight...along with the Mosley fight.
BoxingScene:
Was Atlas hyping him up? I didn't watch the card, only saw some highlights of the fight, so I don't know what Atlas was saying about him....
There's also that other Cuban.... http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=492989&cat=boxer
Williams-Wright got 1.5...so you're saying that Clottey's going to help Williams eclipse that? If not, then he's probably fighting in front of...
:lol: I figured all you'd need was to see his last name to come to that conclusion.
I'd love to know how many more fans you think Clottey's going to bring in, by himself, to any fight he has next.
Haven't read much about the fight, but from what I've seen of him up til now, I have doubts about him.
Korobov fought in the Olympics for Russia and is signed to Top Rank...Jacobs was a standout American amateur who didn't fight in the Olympics, and...
I guess two guys to mention are Daniel Jacobs and Matvey (Matt) Korobov. Both are middleweights.
That may depend on who the loss is to. If he's fortunate enough to get paid nicely for a loss, maybe he falls off the map like Ibragimov did....
Separate names with a comma.