Arreola, Johnson and Sosnowski are all post-return opponents. Of course, Vitali's resume could probably look a little better with a name like...
I thought Mayweather was criticized first for taking the Judah fight, which, in one of those 'only in boxing' scenarios, was somehow still a...
Foreman-Moorer?
Riddick Bowe-Ray Mercer...not the biggest fight never made, but bigger than Bowe-Ferguson, which was made. Golota-Mercer...there weren't a lot...
It probably would have have been pretty big in 1996.
It was a toughman competition...
I wonder whether Briggs goes the Povetkin route and asks for additional PED testing.
Shannon Briggs from back in May: <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie"...
Mosley's an admitted steroid user...I wonder how many people boycotted the Mayweather fight because of it.
I guess Briggs has fought three times this year. Who knew?
:lol: I've read better sh*t talk than that.
It just got it's Olympic invite. In I guess, somewhat related news, a female kickboxer did just pass away after a fight on Sunday....
A statement from Ross Greenburg, on The Ring's website:
:ohno:
David Tua used to get praise for his demonstrations of 'late power'. Of course, those were more entertaining because he'd get outboxed before...
I assumed he was talking about the Klitschko left hook that doomed Chambers.
How about Roy Jones and Buster Douglas. :lol:
Trinidad-Norris
Have to assume one reason Margarito might be selected is that, because of his current status, he won't get nearly the same dollars Cotto would....
Yeah, first time seeing him on television and he certainly didn't look very good tonight. I'm sure the heat had something to do with it...I've...
Just saying it looked like he slowed down that round.
Shumenov seems a little more tired in the 8th...mouth open more.
Yeah.
Schorle said it's from a punch.
A lot of blood around the right eye of Shumenov at the end of round 5.
Not that Adamek. :lol: Uzelkov has a blinking thing going on in this fight...kinda curious. Also has some interesting ways of getting out of...
Shumenov with a knockdown at the end of the third round...straight right hand after Uzelkov finished punching. I was just about to say,...
Uzelkov with a nice one-punch, left hook knockdown in the first round.
Friday Night Fights lead off with this story, Dan Rafael and Teddy Atlas re-stating what was in the article. Atlas, on Povetkin's response to...
Over 110 degrees in Central California....you can tell by the size crowd, there's not a lot of people anxious to be out in the sun right now.
Separate names with a comma.