The great 'I am a pastry' speech.
I can just imagine Dan Goossen at a press conference in Germany saying 'Ich bein ein Berliner'.
There's easier things to do in boxing than trying to beat a Goossen fighter at an Indian Casino in California.
HBO hasn't talked officially, but both Thomas Hauser and Dan Rafael have written that they've talked to people at HBO who've said there were...
Chat:
I don't think De La Hoya ever broke 1 million buys against Mosley. He came close in the rematch.
REED, what's the latest on Yanez?
Well, he may be saying he's got better things to for the rest of the year...if Mayweather-Pacquiao ends up getting made for next May, then...
Seriously? I think it's hard to watch that show...not sure anything's been quite as bad as that show Kellerman hosted, but ESPN's influx of...
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=29485
Neither is his ability to produce children.
So Sauerland called it a "slave contract"...which is a different reason for not wanting to sign the contract than Atlas'...neither of which go to...
HBO propaganda.:dunno:
Thomas Hauser: http://www.ringtv.com/blog/2145/hauser_the_mayweatherpacquiao_negotiations/
After Povetkin and Peter, Adamek is the next in line in the IBF...that's a fight that will have interest....besides, if you think Peter's a bad...
On the IBF...Dan Rafael:
Dan Rafael: http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=5401460
They're saying Povetkin will be removed from the top ten. http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/klitschko-povetkin-off-53793
John Jackson, son of Julian Jackson, fought at the '08 Olympics as a welterweight, where he best Magomed Nurutdinov and then lost to the same...
Gary Russell Jr., 10-0, 7 KO's, is fighting tonight at Club Nokia in Los Angeles against Mauricio Pastrana, who has lost 7 of his last 8, most...
Go back to picking Joachim Alcine fights.
Klitschko is under no obligations to agree to the tests.
Damn it...was really looking forward to Angulo versus the Heavy Bag.
A little different scenario.... Mayweather used tests as part of a negotiation. K2's already won the purse bid.
That's fine. We saw different fights in the third match-up...maybe why we see Lopez-Marquez differently, as well.
The latest from Fightnews...and a press release from Golden Boy calling out George Kimball and others:...
Probably wouldn't be all that unlike their reputed gym sessions.
Ah yes, the German 'Children of the Corn'...set pre-WWI. Interesting movie.
The Tua special.
Haven't read much about that name in a while, although I never really understood the hype surrounding Lee in the first place. I mean, I...
Separate names with a comma.