Relax, man. Wasn't a critique on him as a person or as a fighter...just saying, staring down a ceiling isn't that dramatic.
Tyson-McNeely was kinda memorable...especially from the view behind McNeely as he's rocking back and forth and you can see Tyson just standing...
Judah-Baldomir had some action in it
I think it was Bowe-Gonzalez where Foreman asked loudly "Where's the fire?"
Dishonorable mention: Any De La Hoya staredown with a roof
No one's gonna mention Tarver-Jones II?
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FpdGFK_mqZI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param...
That knockdown came at the end of the first round. It did continue.
I remember it being a multi-fight obsession.
The Michael Grant knockdown, right? He did tear a knee ligament that fight...I'd always assumed it was from that knockdown, it certainly looked...
Yeah, I remember him mentioning them on more than one occasion...didn't they become more of an issue for him after he started working with...
Was thinking the same thing.
They're probably judging this off Mosley-DLH II. :lol:
Lewis-McCall II had about all of those.
Adamek's talked about interest in fighting Haye or one of the Klitschko's, so is there something you're basing the talk of Haye-Adamek on as...
Given this, I'd just put some amateur bouts on the undercard.
Wasn't the HBO crew saying he took it to Steward to avoid Foreman's corner the opportunity to say something to him, and that the 'no coaching'...
I think people were more pissed when the fighters entrances were delayed.
I'm surprised more people don't remember Lipton, did a number of fights in the NY/NJ area, like De La Hoya-Leija, Jones-Brannon, Holyfield-Mercer....
Yeah, interesting to think about Pacquiao fighting on the undercard of a year after he'd upset Ledwaba on a DLH undercard and seven months or so...
The fight still set records, but it did lose some momentum after the press conference debacle led to the fight Memphis of all places.
Wasn't this the same month as Barrera-Morales II? So you not only had a record price of $55 for Lewis-Tyson but another $40 or so for that...
I'm not quite sure this sentence is supposed to mean. Lewis did plenty to open up cuts on his face...whether that's something he could've done in...
But would you love for Margarito to get another title shot?
Well, Roy does enough talking that it keeps Kellerman to more of a minimum, which isn't as good as him not being there, but it's a step in the...
This mean Pacquiao-Cotto II?
Mercanted asked who threw the towel, Foreman's trainer I thought said I did. Buffer's giving some misinformation tot he crowd...saying it was...
Mercante's got the over.
Mercante's clearing the ring.
Mercante's asking him if he wants to continue. Foreman said yes, it looked like.
Separate names with a comma.