There's the towel.
Show the replay of Mercante.
"Awwww Shit"
Foreman's had nervous, unsteady legs in this one.
There's Liev Schrieber trying to see over Pacquiao.
HBO's announce crew is bending over backwards to give Greene some alibis.
If Foreman and Martirosyan both win tonight, I can see that fight selling out the venue in the fall.
They all look like the off-spring of Robert Kardashian?
Yeah, he's just filling in tonight but I think it'd be nice to see Roy Jones Jr. back doing regular broadcasts on HBO...as a retired fighter.
Yeah, but it's kinda nice seeing an extendd view of Yankee Stadium from that angle.
Maybe he meant that's where their gloves were going after the fight.
Maybe that depends on how he scored the Cintron and Williams fights...or he just thought really highly of Bunema.
Love the enthusiasm for Tavoris Cloud, would've liked to have seen Dawson make that fight, but I don't see him in the top ten yet. And I really...
Byrd wasn't exactly getting a whole lot of interest at that time in his career after the Ibeabuchi knockout, hence whey he'd take that fight - as...
With Manny Steward in Cotto's corner, Roy Jones Jr. is going to be on the broadcast team with Lampley and Kellerman. Will Mad Max be able to...
Depending on how you want to categorize them...Junior Jones, Vince Phillips.
Oleg Maskaev is probably a decent, though modest, example. After his knockout losses to Kirk Johnson, Lance Whitaker and Corey Sanders, he didn't...
Could probably put the final rounds for Zaragoza-McCullough and Tua-Iron(ritei) on the list.
Maybe Santa Cruz?
In terms of fights that went the full distance... Round 10 of Robinson-Gatti I was pretty damn good way of closing out that fight.
Not that I don't care about this fight, but Cotto's not just coming off a loss, he's coming off a beating, and he's received two beatings the past...
Nah, Baron's right, I was just being a dick.
Can't lose going with either one. A lot to choose from that year....Trinidad-Reid, Hamed-Sanchez, Mosley-DLH among others.
One per year, so it's that one or Morales-Barrera I.
Which was the fight Rocky spit out his mouthpiece? Having a hard time remembering.
Bowe would bully him? Maybe he'd try it in a press conference. I doubt it, and it's hard to see it in the ring. What exactly would he bully...
'Vitali's been watching some Roy Jones tapes or something'.
Briggs was fortunate to even get to a Lewis fight, losing to Wilson, struggling with Jorge Valdez, and then getting the fight and decision against...
Golota's jab was nothing to sneeze at. Bowe had trouble with his jab, as well. Henry Akinwande had a good amateur background and he froze in...
I don't know that Grant carries much of a name in 2010. But as Duva said, they wanted to get an HBO date but they wouldn't commit to one...so...
Separate names with a comma.