Grant had never been on a stage even close to that night at MSG. I think you could say the same thing about Rahman on his night in LV. It was...
Please. There's few heavyweights close to his size that were as well conditioned and able to put punches together the way he could. He didn't...
Nah, exposed is when a guy like Briggs, who did have a good amateur background, gets a boatload of hype and then gasses in the first round of...
Hard to hold a loss to Lennox Lewis against anyone, and I wouldn't call him a fraud, I mean there's a reason some of the other contenders at the...
All his noteworthy wins came pre-Lewis, pre-McCline, and pre-Atlas. The most noteworthy thing Grant's done in the ring since then is be the...
They do? How many times was Chris Arreola put on their network with a straight face? Are Lampley and Kellerman and Steward anything more...
I just went over to Ring Magazine's website for the first time in months...just realzied Nonito Donaire is the fourth best p4p fighter in the...
What's going to be in place to keep HBO and SHO from favoring the fighters they already show on their air, and the promoters who supply the...
Yeah, I can't see anything in a Pacquiao rematch for Cotto except a paycheck. But if Cotto beats Foreman, there'd be a 154 belt in it for...
HBO in control of the rankings? Arreola-Minto would've been a title eliminator.
Or at least about the kind of basketball he was playing.
And with a 'suggested retail price of only $24.95', you can contribute to it.
Pazienza had lines shaved into the side of his head or something...and after the fight credited his haircut with helping to psyche Rosenblatt out...
It was Pazienza's hair that won him that first fight.
Yankee Stadium.
It isn't...if you're not any good.
Yeah, every once in a while you'll see a 'Rabbi Boxer' headline or something along those lines in the NY papers or elsewhere. His promoter is...
And Maskaev was probably mostly known for getting blown out in a round on Fox by Oliver McCall...and if you throw in contenders like David...
I don't know that it's that great of an accomplishment...but in Tua's defense, he fought some pretty good fighters (some of them not well known...
It was his rib. Or ribs....maybe he couldn't stop eating them before the fight.
Maybe he's found a good anesthesiologist...but then, that may also be why he doesn't want to do it any more than 14 days before a fight.
Not sure he ever found one he liked as much as the one Rahman introduced him to in their first fight. But then, Tua exposed Rahman's...
I think you could almost point to the Bowe-Golota fights as ones where Bowe's 'strength' was exposed a bit. He had a reputation as one of the...
I do tend to side with the opinion Haye wouldn't take the fight...although I have no idea how eager Tua is for a fight like that at this stage,...
Lewis also exposed Golota's weakness for lidocaine injections.
I'm not arguing athletic commission regulations that state you can't fight if you're not at or below a certain body percentage. But if HBO...
Do you really believe all of this, or are you just putting it out there? Yeah, there's skinny guys of all kinds of quality...doesn't mean guys...
So by looking over itself, the 'sport' found Vitali-Arreola? Honestly, I'm not sure what you mean by the 'sport' will look over itself...I...
There's two of them. Hasn't stopped Arreola from getting on HBO. Here's the next HBO sports show...'The Biggest Loser - Heavyweight Edition'.
I have no idea what that phrase means in your head.
Separate names with a comma.