I've seen Cotto listed lower than that, but whatever the differences are, they will be enahnced by the way they fight.
That would be just about the most disappointing possible outcome of all this, IMO.
You're one of those 'better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt' kinda guys, aren't you? Too late, but I agree...
You think it's just 'consultation'? Figured you'd be of the opinion he was currently testing out various new concoctions of PED's and masking...
I'd guess that fight's been attributed primarily to Floyd (and secondarily to the weight) than his slipping. But his past performances do show it.
Who said it was only Holyfield doing the holding? But you've got it all figured out.
I think you'd probably see some fighters fouling more in other ways...low blows, rabbit punches, whatever...desperation will do that. And if...
Frank Bruno tried his best 'Quiet Man' impression in his rematch with Tyson...fortunately Mills Lane wasn't really having any of it. It would...
That depends on who he was with, or is Fedor that 'huge' a star over here? Things might've been different for them if Lewis-Klitschko II took...
I agree Marquez has slipped, somehow I expect to see Marquez-Morales.
So nobody outside the camp, for example like from HBO, would ever know when the fighters were tested? Not even a film crew?
Care enough to pay for it?
Yeah, I read and ignored the urine tests. If Mayweather's not interested in urine, you shouldn't be either.
Right, but if they go to one camp March 22, the other March 23, one camp March 31, the other April 1, one camp April 12, the other April 13...is...
So the aim was to avoid both camps for the better part of three weeks? They can keep the tests from 4 and 5 weeks back for however long they...
"without definite aim, reason" Sounds about right.
I don't know that Wlad will fight Haye that much differently. That jab first style is pretty ingrained in him...even Vitali suggests as much...
What does that mean, random? The USADA had ping-pong balls decide when to test? If 18 days is enough time for a fighter to take PEDs and...
Momentum? He's had two fights in two years...same as the guy he was in the ring against. Darchinyan isn't a featherweight, which would seem...
What's Cotto going to say, the guy I went the distance with hits harder than the guy who knocked me out? One thing's for sure, it has nothing...
And because he wasn't fighting Margarito. And it's 2010.
Darchinyan's a name that's getting some talk...it makes sense from a Gary Shaw/Showtime sense...almost expect it now somewhere in So. Cal, like...
Floyd's always faster when he can anticipate his opponents...which is why sometimes he's more 'faster' than his opponents in the later rounds....
Running for political office can too.
Mosley had his mouth open early...hard to impose his your strength when you're also fighting your lungs. Mosley's a much more stationary target...
Well, I think the "same" size argument punishes Hopkins, because even at his size, he showed he could maintain that weight (and more, when you...
Well, one thing Hopkins always had was conditioning. :lol: Smart, adaptable, resourceful...and forever in good enough shape to carry out a...
If you go by just using REED's criteria of "fighting ability", I'd put Hopkins, and Calzaghe, above DLH and Mosley.
I'd probably put them all in the 'very good to great' category. I'd put Calzaghe's fighting ability above DLH and Mosley, not sure if that puts...
Pretty much. Angel Manfredy and Ivan Robinson showed that. Not the kind of losses a 'good' champion takes in his prime. The careful...
Separate names with a comma.