I think it depends on how nit-picky you really want to get with these lists. I'd put Jones and Whitaker above DLH and Mosley....and Mayweather,...
You'd really put Cotto on the same line as Mosley and DLH? (Like ^ said.) Too early to be putting Bradley with them, too, IMO. And with...
LOL. I know, it's been a while since I've been on here. I'll try to be on here more regularly.
Well, first I said a candidate...and you sure you want to make that claim without doing some research first?
Audley Harrison as a style warm-up for Chagaev? Not sure how that works. And about the 'southpaw jab'...haven't seen Harrison in a while, does...
Nice win for Marquez. It may be fitting for such a great rivaly to end up even at the end, but while it's only been two years since their last...
How many HBO fighters have lost in their careers?
I don't proclaim to know much about how fighters promoted in the UK, so I can't say I've formed much to form an opinion on the question, simple or...
Making mischief? You're speaking with knowledge and authority, I'm just trying to follow along and learn something.
In all regions or just the UK? And does this hold true for David Haye as well? Or did he ever come back from losing his "0"?
So it's the getting knocked out that causes the drop in numbers?
Is marketing the only reason why a 'protege' is matched cautiously?
I'm trying to understand your point...so who built up Manny Pacquiao..himself or 'boxing'? He fought Ledwaba before he fought Barrera. He...
Is that what happened with Pacquiao? He was "built up"?
Is it really the case that a loss = huge detriment to drawing power?
Nah, he's creating the next Lance Armstrong. The colored bracelets are coming soon.
The paparazzo?
Is it really all that sudden? I mean, for a fighter who hasn't actually weighed 160 in a while, even for fights above 154, and whose camp...
Who says Williams would've even come in at 160 for Pavlik, though? Wasn't that the limit for the Wright fight? I thought that's what I read...
But skill level is something that's developed, talent (if we're taking this to mean innate) isn't, and Manfredy has pretty darn good skills....
That battering-ram forehead.
If the judgment is based on how well they developed their skills and boxing abilities, and not on how much they accomplished, then I think I'd put...
Do you have his post fight interview after the Ngoudjo fight? The one where he won a unanimous decision...by six points on one card?
Yeah, nobody commands respect quite like a guy who gets his haircut during a fight.
Best move the WBC's made in years.
Yeah, I mean I guess the trade off is it's more evenly matched, but only because neither fighter is really world class. HBO has a hard time...
I know, it's just with the way people were talking I thought maybe he'd already won.
Steve Kim mentioned the possibility of Arreola fighting Brian Minto. A lot of people have been asking when HBO was going to get Minto on their...
He already has a fight scheduled....or has he already beaten Lamont Peterson?
So they're attempting to get four young junior welterweights in the ring for a few fights? The bastards.
Separate names with a comma.