http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=22788 Plans are for a possible HBO double-header January 23rd on the Island...possibly with...
It's better when it's not used to prop up mismatches...actually, maybe that's when it's at it's best, giving those weekly half hour sales pitches...
He's got considerable skill, not sure about the rest of his game, but he his skill level is impressive. I guess I should revisit that post of...
How close were the odds?
What about the Willie Jorrin rematch? That's actually one that came to mind when he mentioned Larios. In Sacramento, no less...out in one...
Figured it'd be a lesser opponent given Povetkin's layoff and that Atlas is new to the corner...but this is pretty poor. Oh well, can't expect...
Last year. Scaled it pretty easily...and he'd been up well past 147 a number of times before that. But he's persona non grata at...
Not sure of the odds, but the most recent example I can think of not mentioned so far is Viloria-Ortiz. Not disagreeing with your point,...
I like the fact that it's at Temple. If boxing wants to get a younger demographic, there's worse ways of going about it than having some fights...
http://www.playbill.com/news/article/133564-_Boxing_Musical_Seeing_Stars_Is_Sold_Out_in_NYMF%20Performances_Begin_Oct%207#
http://www.multichannel.com/article/357070-Showtime_To_Launch_Boxing_Reality_Series.php Showtime To Launch Boxing Reality Series `Fight Camp...
The cell phone during the Vaughn Bean fight was the best. :lol:
That alone makes it more deserving than a number of other fights they've had on this year.
Grant came late to the sport...didn't have much of an amateur career, didn't have the foundation of technique and skill that Povetkin does. I...
He got pounded by Christian Cruz on that card.
I haven't watched this clip, but there's been one or two that've floated around for a while on the internet. Doesn't Povetkin have a background...
Yeah, Atlas seems to have almost no adaptability...but I'm not convinced this is a bad move for Povetkin, because he comes from a pretty extensive...
http://www.boxingtalk.com/pag/article.php?aid=18413
That's a nice plug for Shawn Porter.
David Avila wrote a press release. That's nice.
Maywather. Hopkins. Mosley. Does this mean he wants to be a Golden Boy?
Agreed. Good fight on paper between two former champs and top 10 contenders. Haven't seen Quintana in the ring since the Williams knockout,...
Toney had the opportunity to fight Wladimir years ago and didn't want it. After Oquendo loses to Solis, maybe those two can have a rematch.
I don't know about twelve months between fights for the 38 year old. I'm not making a prediction on the outcome yet, but Mosley and his legs...
Ornelas was once with Golden Boy, not sure if he still is, but whatever the case, at light heavyweight, against Hopkins, he's well out of his...
Except that Walker beat Estrada. I mean, if you're looking at Walker's resume and thinking Kimbo would not lose to a Jason Gavern or George...
Yeah, I was almost gonna mention that part about DK. I mean, was it preferable to watch him talk Ferdie's ear off after every fight when Pacheco...
:lol: So you would favor Kimbo against Jason Estrada?
'The Cruelest Sport will never mention him again.' That's a bit much with regard to Ortiz.
I tend to think you're under-rating Calzaghe's performance in that fight, in a few aspects, not the least of which may have been his toughness....
Separate names with a comma.