Guerrero's having some promotional issues again...having to do with the arbitration ruling last year....
This is a little reminiscent of what happened at ESPN...which Hauser also wrote about some years back:...
:lol: Nice.
Are there any Golden Boy fighters left that aren't in cash out mode these days?
I have some reservations about Dirrell as well, because he probably has the weakest combination of chin and defense in the tournament. But, he...
I don't know of anybody who had a problem with the Maidana-Ortiz match-up going in. That was a good match-up. But take Angulo, for instance....
This about says it:
Thomas Gerbasi on Marcus Johnson: http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=22516
Is anyone actually disappointed that this rematch isn't happening? There was no real reason for, or interest in, the first fight. HBO...
Well, I guess it's because it's in the UK. Over at The Greek, the order is...Mikkel Kessler, Arthur Abraham, Carl Froch, Andre Ward, Jermain...
Are we talking about right now? Because Wright can barely be considered an active fighter. I'm not surprised most fans don't like watching...
Except that you're trying to compare his performance with Lewis', even though, you know, Lewis actually beat Vitali...and filleted his face in the...
Rick Reeno is now reportedly that multiple sources are telling him Kendall Holt is being considered for Clottey...though HBO hasn't approved yet....
So you weren't intentionally trying to associate Chris Arreola with Lennox Lewis? And your argument is what, exactly, that Arreola performed...
If you ran a sportsbook, would you have somebody other than Kessler as the betting favorite?
But in a tournament, something like that may get passed over. I mean, are they going to delay a round or something because a pair of judges or...
You think this thread is actually about him?
Barring controversy.
Has there been any definite word on round two, yet? Ward's trainer said something about Taylor in February...but that was a while ago, and I...
No, but they're on the same night in Berlin and Nottingham.
Can't say that's not one of the better reasons I've heard around here.:lol:
You just name-dropped Lennox Lewis when talking about him. And Arreola landed more effective punches than Colonel Sanders did?
Maybe Martinez should, I don't know, fight a junior middleweight.
Oganov takes a good beating. :lol:
Anybody actually surprised by these quotes from Roach?...
The mistake being bringing more attention to himself via his threads? I think that part was intended.
Victor Oganov. He's staying busy in case the super middles need a replacement, I believe. Tarvis has fought at super middle and above....
Did you not watch the fight? His punching was labored as all hell in the later rounds of that fight. Fortunately for him, he's never been...
Opportunities to get hit more? He was moving forward because Vitali wasn't occupying that space which punches.
:laughing: And he's clearly better than who? One of the Klitschko's? Povetkin? Chambers? Chagaev?
Separate names with a comma.