Arreola got put on his ass by Travis Walker. And Vitali leaves his left hand by his waist...Wlad actually uses it in a jabbing motion pretty...
Allan Green against substitute opponent Tarvis Simms. The rest of the tripleheader: Antwone Smith vs. Henry Crawford Marcus Johnson vs....
I'd rather see Vitali fight Chambers than Arreola fight Wlad. Wlad wouldn't miss Arreola with his jab. Arreola can fight Peter or Briggs if...
Exactly what great accomplishment did he have when he was fat? Testing positive for the Ruiz fight? Drawing with Rahman? Or was it losing...
You mean you read it here: http://www.fightnews.com ? Because that information could also be found here:...
Why do outcomes have to matter in boxing? Can't it just be about the payday?
I saw somewhere that Shawn Porter is one of Pacquiao's sparring partners for Cotto.
:lol: I can't remember the last time a fighter got so much credit for maybe winning a round and getting stopped in their corner. Arreola was...
Saul Alvarez reportedly has offers for upcoming fights from both Top Rank and Golden Boy Promotions.
8-9 years ago he was still milking 160.
I haven't watched the HBO broadcast yet...did he say "clearly he shouldn't be fighting over 140 pounds" during the fight?
So you're saying the "Chris Arreola BLOWS" Bandwagon should be smaller than the 'Samuel Peter BLOWS' and 'Juan Carlos Gomez BLOWS' Bandwagons?
Averaging something like 10 of 30 punches a round proved he doesn't blow? If that's not judging a performance based on expectation, I'm not...
Yeah. I just wonder where this little attention seeker went for all that time. I guess he was just waiting for a bigger audience. Nothing...
Lampley always cries when the Klitschko's fight. Seriously, listen to him wail after the Vitali-Sanders fight.
I wonder what he'd have done if he was looking up at that screen in that Cowboys Stadium.
Fratricide.
Fuck that, I'm coming back, etc.
Joe's wife? Or girlfriend? Or at least his dance partner?
He was in a fight he shouldn't have been in...and b/c of it was forced to stop fighting before the final bell.
I meant as early as Peter did. Thank you, HBO, for building up Arreola. This fight definitely showed why they televised Arreola v....
Arreola looks close in this round,. Getting hit clean. Round 8 may have been his last gasp.
At least Arreola isn't wasting his time in the clinches.
Arreola with a decent hook about a minute left in the round.
Klitschko pushes a left hand and still sways Arreola with it.
Holding up meaning it just looks as bad as when the fight started?
Running away is Tommy Morrison against George Foreman. This isn't that bad. At least some of it is lateral. :lol:
Peter basically stopped moving his feet in that fight. Vitali's using his feet more because the rest of him is slower.
Arreola landing rights to the body when Vitali clinches...as Merchant states.
Peter gave up quickly in that fight. Arreola at least should be more determined. Don't think he'll quit on his stool in LA. May keep him in it.
Separate names with a comma.